Napheesa Collier Thread; new video | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier Thread; new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Almost forgot to add a couple plaudits for Napheesa's performance above:

Missouri Phenom PBR is loaded as usual. But I was overwhelmed with Napheesa Collier, a 6-1 2015 post. Ultra skilled athlete! She can really play anywhere on the floor, and may be the ideal ”3”. She has already committed to UConn and will likely be a star at that level. I hope she travels with the team in July, she is a joy to watch.

http://media.premierbasketballmedia.com/index.cfm?load=news&newsarticle=567

Napheesa Collier (Missouri Phenoms) Just simply blew me away as she was almost unstoppable offensively. 6'1, long and strong, whether it was in the paint from a variety of ways or hitting the 12-15 footer, she was definitely on

http://girlzprepreport.blogspot.com/2014/04/2014-japreece-hot-tip-sheet.html

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
What's not to like about this kid? Smart, funny, athletic, talented. I love her body type; long arms and legs. It's easy to see why Geno made her a high priority.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm with Cat. Love this kid. We are just so incredibly blessed. Collier, Boykin and Samuelson? Good grief.

Reaction Score
What's not to like about this kid? Smart, funny, athletic, talented. I love her body type; long arms and legs. It's easy to see why Geno made her a high priority.
I'm not an expert on body type, but to me she looks she's not done growing yet. She looks "in progress" like she could easily gain strength and even a little height yet.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Update:

BlueStar has rearranged their 2015 class list. In doing so, they moved Collier up to 4th. Previously, she had been tied with Boykin at 12. Boykin is 13th in this update.

Collier is now 4th at BlueStar and Prospects Nation, 5th at Hoopgurlz, and 6th at Full Court.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Fascinating Video from her perspective; the team play and coaching leaves a bit to be desired (both sides)
The first half is all I could stand to watch; but it's clear from the outset that this kid is special

Does she not remind one of a smaller (not much) version of Kiah, with more body flexibility and offensive aggressiveness (much more).

Very much liked:
Her attention to D, surely was a clean block on the first play.
Her post-ups
Nice release of her jumper
Super calm demeanor.

A winner.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Does she not remind one of a smaller (not much) version of Kiah, with more body flexibility and offensive aggressiveness (much more).

Amazing you say that because that is exactly who she reminded me of the first few times I saw her. Not quite as muscular as Kiah but otherwise a very similar build; glides up the floor in a similar fashion too. Maybe slightly quicker and more mobile than Stokes allowing her to do more quality defending on the perimeter.

In sum, kind of a wingish version of Stokes with more offensive flair and aggression.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Amazing you say that because that is exactly who she reminded me of the first few times I saw her. Not quite as muscular as Kiah but otherwise a very similar build; glides up the floor in a similar fashion too. Maybe slightly quicker and more mobile than Stokes allowing her to do more quality defending on the perimeter.

In sum, kind of a wingish version of Stokes with more offensive flair and aggression.

She appears to be a better shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman