Napheesa Collier Thread; new video | The Boneyard

Napheesa Collier Thread; new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Collier is a terrific 6-1 wing out of St Louis who has been mentioned as a UConn target on this board previously. She has set up a number of in-home visits in Sept -- 12, to be exact -- and UConn is scheduled to visit with her on Sept 16. Other schools include many of the usual suspects, ND, Tenn, Kentucky, L'Ville, Purdue, Nebraska, etc.

Collier is originally from Jefferson City, MO. A former UConn player was born in and lived in Jeff City before moving with her mother to the Atlanta area. She was pretty good.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I wish I had more confidence in HG!

Reaction Score
A Google search at this moment shows NO confirmation of this.

Reaction Score
HAPPY EASTER!!! :) If this is true... Wonderful.. .maybe some more players will fall into place ;)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I wish I had more confidence in HG!
Well if she did just commit the horde should be reporting it very soon. She did just complete an official visit this weekend so it kinda fits.....

Reaction Score
WOW> Like all four of these visitors, but she was my top choice due just to the LOOK of her.....just seemed "UCONN". Not much of a reason to single her out, but that's how it was and is. Delighted. Just hope she doesn't forget to bring her sneakers to the NC. Welcome, Kid.....and I hope I'm around long enough to see your entire career. Get the heck over here! And stay well.....a Happy Easter for sure.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Pretty incredible if true. Blue Star and ASGR don't have anything listed on their site. There's no "article" on it - but both HG sites (the one for the top 100 list, and Napheesa's individual page) both show her as a "verbal" to Connecticut.

If true, the lynchpin of the class. This is the player Geno wanted the most even tho she's not the highest rated or most talented skill-wise. Still, 7 per HG and 4 per ASGR...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Spider-like wingspan." We're recruiting an All-Wingspan team.

I like the sound of Napheesa's versatility and athleticism. And her 4.0 GPA.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
We'll take an unconfirmed verbal- something must be going on for them to list her-pluses John Glass says it must be true above on this thread!

Reaction Score
PS.... Don't miss the Hoop Gurlz (or whatever they call it) article on her (.you can find it under her name on the internet) . Was so pleased to read about her dad who came to the USA to escape repression, as so many of our families did over the generations of immigrants......evidently he came to participate in America as so many did over the generations of immigrants. My personal welcome not only to Collier but to her dad as well. He gives me hope for our nation .

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Mods; Please correct spelling of her name in the thread title.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sweet! Welcome to UCONN Napheesa! So psyched you chose us!!

Reaction Score
Of COURSE it's true. Why in the world would it not be true with a kid like this and a place like this? Said to my wife twice today, sandwiched around our Easter visit to neighbors for supper, "Golly, I SURE would like to know that these recruits and their folks are thinking and feeling right about now....I wouldn't be surprised if all four signed on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom