My prediction: UConn 77 ND 61 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My prediction: UConn 77 ND 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I wanted to be cautious because Stanford was on my mind!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Wow Thanks so much for the recognition. Spent the afternoon at Kibitzers house watching the game. A 25+ pt turn around at ND. That's huge. Nurse slowed down Lloyd who had a great game. I don't wanna hear IF Turner played. IF Turner played Lloyd wouldn't have had 30+ pts and who ever replaced Turner wouldn't have had her points and I will give ya maybe Turner would've pulled down a few more rebounds but a 25+ pt turnaround Turner will not make up the difference. Husky Fans Tuck and Nurse have arrived. I would think after todays game opponents will look at ND a different way. UConn exposed a lot one of which is Lloyd is the only player who stepped up. A good defensive team can take advantage of that. UConn also exposed ND by playing zone. UConn hit the boards hard and out rebounded ND. You can take a lot from this game but most of all UConn is Back and UConn is a very strong and balanced team.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Wow Thanks so much for the recognition. Spent the afternoon at Kibitzers house watching the game. A 25+ pt turn around at ND. That's huge. Nurse slowed down Lloyd who had a great game. I don't wanna hear IF Turner played. IF Turner played Lloyd wouldn't have had 30+ pts and who ever replaced Turner wouldn't have had her points and I will give ya maybe Turner would've pulled down a few more rebounds but a 25+ pt turnaround Turner will not make up the difference. Husky Fans Tuck and Nurse have arrived. I would think after todays game opponents will look at ND a different way. UConn exposed a lot one of which is Lloyd is the only player who stepped up. A good defensive team can take advantage of that. UConn also exposed ND by playing zone. UConn hit the boards hard and out rebounded ND. You can take a lot from this game but most of all UConn is Back and UConn is a very strong and balanced team.

One word: Stokes. Changed the chemistry and the game when she came in. Otherwise, I agree with you on everything, but my feelings are hurt that you didn't invite me to watch the game with you and kib. ;)

Congrats on the great call.

Reaction Score
One word: Stokes. Changed the chemistry and the game when she came in. Otherwise, I agree with you on everything, but my feelings are hurt that you didn't invite me to watch the game with you and kib. ;)

Congrats on the great call.

Well another word: Tuck.....and that's the difference. UConn has a lot of weapons on any given day/night.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Well another word: Tuck.....and that's the difference. UConn has a lot of weapons on any given day/night.
I agreed with everything he said. I just added Stokes

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
So very happy to have been proven to err. I though ND had a lot more in the tank, but oh so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom