My First Post on the new Boneyard | The Boneyard

My First Post on the new Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey, where is everyone?

I thought about changing my moniker to start anew, but eh. I'm still DM.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This reply is so you guys can see that you get a flag to let you know someone's replied to one of your posts. You can turn off the flag in the Alert Preferences. See your handle in the top right of the board? There's an arrow indication a pull down menu. When you click on that you'll see a lot of options for adding your personal info, choosing your Alert Preferences, etc.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hey, where is everyone?

That can't be you Dog, post is way too short!:)

Reaction Score
It's the new me...well at least until I relapse into my old bad habits.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
First!

I like the new interface ... Scout's has been lacking for some time.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
This reply is so you guys can see that you get a flag to let you know someone's replied to one of your posts. You can turn off the flag in the Alert Preferences. See your handle in the top right of the board? There's an arrow indication a pull down menu. When you click on that you'll see a lot of options for adding your personal info, choosing your Alert Preferences, etc.
Hate to sound dumb here Nan, what flag?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Hate to sound dumb here Nan, what flag?
Look for a little red flag on the upper right of the page right above "alerts" You should get one that says I replied to your post...unless you turned that feature off.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Look for a little red flag on the upper right of the page right above "alerts" You should get one that says I replied to your post...unless you turned that feature off.
Got it!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Don't you hate when some mushroom cap goes and brings back a post that was buried 100-pages deep?

I sure do.

Anywho, I think I was on vacation when DM made this post, so let me be the first to say, welcome.

And I predict that the season will sorta suck and there will much hullabaloo.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Don't you hate when some mushroom cap goes and brings back a post that was buried 100-pages deep?

I sure do.

Anywho, I think I was on vacation when DM made this post, so let me be the first to say, welcome.

And I predict that the season will sorta suck and there will much hullabaloo.
A little random, No?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
A little random, No?

You haven't welcome'd DogMania to the new board yet either - I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure about this "DogMania" character.....

fry.PNG

Reaction Score
Hey, where is everyone?

Welcome DM! Loving the new board, and I'm getting pretty excited for the upcoming year. Daniels and Boatright are two of the more talented freshmen in the nation, and for some reason I can still see Drummond changing his mind and coming here too. It's great being part of an elite conference and knowing we're gonna be playing in a loaded Big East year after year.

Should be a fun (and stress-free) season!

Reaction Score
Not to be a one upper, by which I mean I hope this impresses everyone. My first post was"That Ivy League kid got some lamb nuts in his mouth." Now I can't be bothered to figure out what is actually going on in this thread so I'll end with this autobiographical song,

Reaction Score
I finally feel welcome....or is it welcomed. Good to know one can go way back and bring back old stuff. Of all the posts you could have brought back, I surprised you didn't find one where I said something really stupid. I'm sure there were a lot to choose from.

Reaction Score
I finally feel welcome....or is it welcomed. Good to know one can go way back and bring back old stuff. Of all the posts you could have brought back, I surprised you didn't find one where I said something really stupid. I'm sure there were a lot to choose from.

Do you know how many weeks it would take to read through all of your posts? Secondly then remember what we read, compare and select a post. That's more suited for Boneyard posters who are serving time.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Do you know how many weeks it would take to read through all of your posts? Secondly then remember what we read, compare and select a post. That's more suited for Boneyard posters who are serving time.
... and you know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul