My Bracket is in Tatters and I Love It | The Boneyard

My Bracket is in Tatters and I Love It

Reaction Score
Don't care about my bracket and love the upsets as long as UConn advances.

How are your brackets?
I'm only interested in the tourney as long as UConn's in it. It's been a while since I've been able to get into the tourney. Let's win a couple games and make it fun.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Can still score 1820. Only the OSU loss really stung as I had them into E8.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Haven't seen mine yet. You always have to expect one major upset, I watched the scores on TV and I squirmed in my recliner.

Reaction Score
Ohio State to the FF how do you think mine is? Tennessee winning a couple, Purdue.....I’m only rooting for numbers now in the squares I have at a couple bars.

Reaction Score
Don't care about my bracket and love the upsets as long as UConn advances.

How are your brackets?
+1 March Madness only gets fun once your bracket is busted!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Went 8-8 yesterday....that's the worst I've done on a Day one or two of a Tourney bracket. Just shows how unpredictable this is going to be. Knew it was going to be with everything this season brought. Teams are all over the place. Villanova has looked awful as of late and then they beat Winthrop? VTech had it's season suspended for a huge chunk of time because of COVID. It's so hard to get a read on teams that I felt like picking this year was a dart throw. I'll be interested to see how UVA does after being on quarantine this week.

Time to just sit back and enjoy the utter madness and a UConn win today.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I haven't heard the word tatters since...

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
on many national news outlets last night, the only tourney news (in the 'news' part, not the sports part) was o states loss because of that effect on the gambling part of the event.
hey dickie v! didn't u almost lose a kidney last fall telling everrone how great o state is? no fool like an old fool, they say. someone should put all the fossilized analysts, bracketologists, and betting experts on the qe2, sail it out to the bermuda triangle, and sink it. then, get the nobel prize for poetic justice.

Reaction Score
Note: Anyone who pics a perfect NCAA bracket is from the future.

My bracket is likely average to most brackets, which is NCAA normal to me. Of course I would like to be perfect but then it kinda would not be March Madness.

Reaction Score
My ESPN rank moved up from 1,839,000th to around 1,750,000th place.

I'm trending in the right direction!! :)

EDIT: Just checked again. Looks like I sunk to somewhere around 4.9 millionth place. That's what I get for picking upsets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom