Most annoying people in sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Most annoying people in sports

Reaction Score
Bayless and Steven A should have been the championship
Absolutely agree. They are both obnoxious, SAS more so. SAS just literally kills my interest in whatever they are discussing as soon as he opens is mouth to SHOUT.

Reaction Score
Bayless and Steven A. are dynasties in this category. Their only purpose is absurdity.

Broussard gets high honorable mention for his antics around the Lebron James back to Cleveland theater..."sources inside of Lebron's camp tell me that Lebron back to Miami is a Done Deal" as ESPN has a crawler saying Lebron is signed with Cleveland. The guy is an SNL skit.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Absolutely agree. They are both obnoxious, SAS more so. SAS just literally kills my interest in whatever they are discussing as soon as he opens is mouth to SHOUT.

SAS is far worse on the TV show than his radio show where he is generally ok for me in moderation. Bayless has no good moments.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I dunno. Several of the "most annoying people in sports" are on this board, I think. Can we vote for them?! ;)

All joking aside, Steven Smith is the most annoying blowhard I've ever heard. I literally cannot stand to hear him pontificate for more than 2 seconds without wanting to murder someone, so it's a mad dash for the remote before I end up finding myself in prison!

I think my cats have become conditioned to scatter when they hear his voice on TV because within seconds I'm leaping up and scaring the crap out of them anyway...

The other thing to point out - look at how much we are talking about them. I bet Bayless and Smith know EXACTLY how much they annoy people, and they probably love it because it means they are being talked about. Just ask Paris Hilton how it feels to start slipping into oblivion - suddenly it becomes time to do something crazy to get attention again... and don't even get me started on the no-talent Kardashians...

Reaction Score
I dunno. Several of the "most annoying people in sports" are on this board, I think. Can we vote for them?! ;)

All joking aside, Steven Smith is the most annoying blowhard I've ever heard. I literally cannot stand to hear him pontificate for more than 2 seconds without wanting to murder someone, so it's a mad dash for the remote before I end up finding myself in prison!

I think my cats have become conditioned to scatter when they hear his voice on TV because within seconds I'm leaping up and scaring the crap out of them anyway...

The other thing to point out - look at how much we are talking about them. I bet Bayless and Smith know EXACTLY how much they annoy people, and they probably love it because it means they are being talked about. Just ask Paris Hilton how it feels to start slipping into oblivion - suddenly it becomes time to do something crazy to get attention again... and don't even get me started on the no-talent Kardashians...
You just made my day...lol! This is the funniest post I have read in a long time! So true!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom