Most annoying people in sports | The Boneyard

Most annoying people in sports

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Pretty funny. Not all names will be familiar, as they cover football or men's basketball but many are. I'm not sure why Sage Steele is on the list. I met her when our high school marching band appeared on Sports Center once and she was perfectly lovely to me and to the kids. Mush for Brains and Dan "Screechy" Shaughnessey are missing, too.

mostannoyingtitlegame-1024x731.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Gotta love this...Stephen A.Smith definitely has my vote hands down and I have watched, at a maximum, maybe 15 minutes of his air time because he has an opinion on every team and every player it seems, and mostly negative opinions on most.
Shannon Sharpe would be my runner up but I don't see him. Maybe I need new glasses?????

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
SAS ... repeat everything at least 3 times, growing louder and more sanctimonious with each repetition. Hands down winner.

Reaction Score
Gotta love this...Stephen A.Smith definitely has my vote hands down and I have watched, at a maximum, maybe 15 minutes of his air time because he has an opinion on every team and every player it seems, and mostly negative opinions on most.

I know he can be incredibly obnoxious but for some reason he doesn't bother me all that much...............could be because I have that same trait!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I know he can be incredibly obnoxious but for some reason he doesn't bother me all that much.....could be because I have that same trait!!
Well, I am obnoxious (and sarcastic too), but SAS just creeps me out.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Greenberg should have made it out of the 2nd round but his absence from the tube for 5 months or so probably affected people's memory. :rolleyes: Don't forget his new morning show with Beadle (who I love and feel sorry (except for her salary that is) for in sharing the studio with Greenberg) and Jalen Rose (Hohum) starts tomorrow at 7AM .

Reaction Score

This is just one example of why I can't stand SAS. All he does is yell, and bring up irrelevant points. I'm not for or against pot lol, but Max brings up peer review studies to support his claim. (I know he overexaggerated them, and he doesn't give names of the studies, but..) SAS discredits the based off his "personal experiences." He's an idiot, his experiences hold no credibility .

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Shocked nobody has posted about (that I can find) Shaughnessey's tweets from Friday. He was doing a victory lap and reveling in his ignorance. Must take Geno responding for people to notice.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is funny. But, it seems as if networks hire people who are noticeable in some way, often loud, provocative, and annoying. I’d put Steven A. near the top of the list, and most of the people on Around the Horn belong there. I think this is like beauty being in the eye of the beholder—each of us has his or her own pet peeves. To use an old LVs phrase, Mel Kiper, Jr. is the most annoying, hands down. I feel sorry for Mel Kiper, Sr.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty funny. Not all names will be familiar, as they cover football or men's basketball but many are. I'm not sure why Sage Steele is on the list. I met her when our high school marching band appeared on Sports Center once and she was perfectly lovely to me and to the kids. Mush for Brains and Dan "Screechy" Shaughnessey are missing, too.

mostannoyingtitlegame-1024x731.png

Like Jemelle Hill, Steele got too political and ticked off a bunch of people. Probably why.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I was just glad that I didn’t make the list. But then, I retired five years ago. I guess tempers cooled off. Or perhaps no one was listening. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

This is just one example of why I can't stand SAS. All he does is yell, and bring up irrelevant points. I'm not for or against pot lol, but Max brings up peer review studies to support his claim. (I know he overexaggerated them, and he doesn't give names of the studies, but..) SAS discredits the based off his "personal experiences." He's an idiot, his experiences hold no credibility .

I do believe his side kick - or straight man, , or tin foil - must surely be Xanaxed to the gills just to get through a show. Stoned and paid for it would probably seem like living large to a good part of their fan base.

Reaction Score
I know he is not a sports media personality, but I vote for Lonzo Ball. If there is a more annoying sports person I certainly don't know who it is. See you all next season. :);):p:D

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I know he is not a sports media personality, but I vote for Lonzo Ball. If there is a more annoying sports person I certainly don't know who it is. See you all next season. :);):p:D

Lonzo is the son; LaVar is the father. I am assuming you meant LaVar Ball, as Lonzo is relatively quiet and softspoken, whereas his father makes Richard Williams look like RW took a vow of silence.

Reaction Score
Lonzo is the son; LaVar is the father. I am assuming you meant LaVar Ball, as Lonzo is relatively quiet and softspoken, whereas his father makes Richard Williams look like RW took a vow of silence.
You are 100 % correct. Thanks.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Mike Tyson didn't "pull any punches" when he was interviewed by this Canadian TV host. Oh, yeah, Jim Nance gets my vote.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom