Mompremier to Baylor | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mompremier to Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
JS, I object vehemently. At Penn State we know child molesters and Geno is no child molester. :eek:

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
My spies look in on that board for a month every summer, just to see how things are going. They've provided ample evidence that not only does this stuff still go on, it's more than merely delusional. They do it because, regardless of reality, it feels so good.

In other words, it's similar to s e xting.

Just so people here are relieved of any temptation to "drag over" quotations, my people have provided the following composite screen capture of this autoerotic exercise:

Geno's a pig. He cheats. Uh huh. He's the lowest scum on earth. Yesss. A poor excuse for a human being. And . . . No! -- not EVEN a human being --

And he's SHORT . . . and drinks and swears and cheats and pinches that other cheater's butt

and, and . . . mmmmm, he's a child molester . . . Ooooo yes!! Causes weather disasters . . . Uhhhh . . .

Wouldn't let my daughter, . . . Ummmm!, be in the same state with . . . such EVIL, such a DEVIL!! , he's worse than -- eeeeoooooo, AHHHHH!!,

cheating, immoral, CHEATING!! -- YESSS!! YESSS!!! the worst, filthy . . . Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! . . .

Sleazebag . . . degenerate . . . jerk . . . ummmmm . . . yesssss, feels SOOOO good . . . works every time . . .
And all along I thought this was a PG board, and wow! You just slipped into PG-13 territory! I think I need to open a window, I'm feeling a bit warm.

Better hope the moderators don't see that!

Oh. :oops:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It looks like Mulkey has moved into "public enemy number 2" position with Tennessee fans?

BTW, thank you for hosting Brown and Mompremier at the same time so that they could discuss their plans to sign with Baylor. That was a very fruitful recruiting visit for us.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Give my best to Gethro and Ellie Mae.
693__400x400_homer-doh.gif

ummm, it's Jethro and Elly May.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
kind of sounds like one has a date, then is dumped because somebody better became available for that night.
Hey I resemble that remark. :(

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
:rolleyes:....omg whyyyyyy do you people still insist we're still caught up on the whole "Geno cheats" thing..I haven't seen a LadyVol fan say that in years!!! Its almost 2015 people....let it go!!
Go read your board. Not only do more than a few say it, deny what goes on there. Unless you have no access to your board, it's very poor form to come over here and deny what goes on there. Like I said, what I posted is a fact. So yeah, big eye roll on my part. Save the indignation...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A very prominent poster on the Tenn board tweeted a few months ago something about Geno buying Kathryn Moore a house in a gated community and giving her a job. Were they ever able to track down that deed? LOL

Reaction Score
A very prominent poster on the Tenn board tweeted a few months ago something about Geno buying Kathryn Moore a house in a gated community and giving her a job. Were they ever able to track down that deed? LOL

The deed is located in the same secret file that has a picture of DT & Sue driving Maya to the Final 4 ... while they were in Russia.

Reaction Score
It looks like Mulkey has moved into "public enemy number 2" position with Tennessee fans?

I think she's had that ever since those :01 warmup jerseys.
Although Frese's pregame speech last year may have moved her back up to #2. It's always quite the battle for that #2 slot in Nutsville.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The deed is located in the same secret file that has a picture of DT & Sue driving Maya to the Final 4 ... while they were in Russia.

And the secret file is in the secret warehouse where you can find the thousands upon thousands of Kathryn Moore handbags that were purchased by UConn boosters. Or maybe it was Geno who purchased the handbags. No matter; the LV fans know they're hidden somewhere.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Everyone is assuming that I am talking about the Beverly Hillbillies characters. Maybe I am talking about two other people. ;)
Obviously, cause there weren't no Gethro or Ellie Mae on them there Beverly Hillbillies. :cool:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Obviously, cause there weren't no Gethro or Ellie Mae on them there Beverly Hillbillies. :cool:

I venture to guess that there are a lot of Gethros and Ellie Maes running around in Tennessee.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Word in Waco is that there is another big announcement to occur this week.

Exciting time to be a Baylor fan.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
So do you want to give us a hint?

At this point it is speculation as to what this announcement will consist of, but is supposedly exciting news about another recruit. We'll see if there is any truth to the rumor. I'm sure hoping it is news about the 2016 class.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
At this point it is speculation as to what this announcement will consist of, but is supposedly exciting news about another recruit. We'll see if there is any truth to the rumor. I'm sure hoping it is news about the 2016 class.

I'm looking on a Baylor board and I don't see anything about another announcement. I saw some posts BEFORE Mompremier committed that they were expecting another signee, which was obviously Mompremier. There's another mystery announcement besides that?

Reaction Score

I don't see it being Cox, Holmes or Johnson and you already have Landrum for 2016 which means Chou ?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm looking on a Baylor board and I don't see anything about another announcement. I saw some posts BEFORE Mompremier committed that they were expecting another signee, which was obviously Mompremier. There's another mystery announcement besides that?

Hmmmm...did I say it was on the Baylor board?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Can we send this thread to the Baylor board?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Hmmmm...did I say it was on the Baylor board?

Obviously, you didn't. No need to condescend. I just thought that maybe some other folks on the internet might have heard the word in Waco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom