Momentum Changing Calls | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Momentum Changing Calls

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It does seem like they can never come up with a winning play when they need one.
Again, CV and AG have consistently shown us that they still have the Ollieball mind-set that they are going to take the ball and they are going to make the play. And they continue to prove they don't have they game to do so successfully. The biggest shot was made by the last guy of the bench. Think of it, they last guy off the bench is more clutch than the guys with the ball all the time. I don't think it changes until next year.

Reaction Score
That was going through my head during both OT’s when it seemed like these bad calls were coming one after another In favor of Wichita St. It makes you wonder...
a home team that just announced its leaving the conference.

Reaction Score
Again, CV and AG have consistently shown us that they still have the Ollieball mind-set that they are going to take the ball and they are going to make the play. And they continue to prove they don't have they game to do so successfully. The biggest shot was made by the last guy of the bench. Think of it, they last guy off the bench is more clutch than the guys with the ball all the time. I don't think it changes until next year.
I mean I understand your point but it’s completely wrong here.

They doubled Vital coming off a Sid screen with Sid’s man which is why he was so wide open.

Sure Sid had to make the shot but Vital was involved in getting him so wide open and Gilbert made a good pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom