MOJO in Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MOJO in Florida

Reaction Score
In this thread an argument will break out over something stupid, all hope will be lost in Ovens or the terrible pizza outside of NE but never CT pizza. Ct pizza will remain sacred, especially New Haven

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don't know. It exists. $800M in sales.

Papa Murphy's - Wikipedia

Check out the menu and pricing for yourself. For the record I think my family tried it 2-3 times and it's not better or worse than most neighborhood pizza joints.

Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza Love at 425&#176. | Order Pizza Online & Signup For Pizza Deals

We had a place like that (not Murphy's) a mile from my house. Lasted six months, if that.

Someone does need to explain to me why Blaze = mojo though. It ain't CT pizza by any stretch of the imagination.

Reaction Score
Arizona pizza??

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-20_17-19-54.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-20_17-19-54.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 43

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
No not the best places but Most. I don't have a coal fired brick oven that goes up to 1100-1200 degrees. Mine ( propane fired) gets up to about 900 though.
Hundred bucks I make better pizza than you.

Reaction Score
Hundred bucks I make better pizza than you.

We would have to have an independent BBY study b with several BYers to attend and taste test then vote without knowing who's is who's. And beer is a must to get the best results, both from the taste test and the amount of people to show up.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
We would have to have an independent BBY study b with several BYers to attend and taste test then vote without knowing who's is who's. And beer is a must to get the best results, both from the taste test and the amount of people to show up.

You really only need me.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A couple of months ago I bought some coffee from Amazon and unknowingly signed up for a subscription. A box started coming monthly. So I went to Amazon via the BY and cancelled the subscription.

Did I hurt the BY in some way?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
A couple of months ago I bought some coffee from Amazon and unknowingly signed up for a subscription. A box started coming monthly. So I went to Amazon via the BY and cancelled the subscription.

Did I hurt the BY in some way?

Not just in some way, but in every way. You're a terrible dude.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Might be willing to drive up from Jersey for this. If I do the competing posters better have a pie that makes is worth the drive.

#nopretenders

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't bring any pizza with you.

I think everyone agrees Jersey pizza blows.
No argument here. That's why I'm willing to make to make the trip.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

I know how to make the spooker. ( And I make it frequently)

Shizzle has no idea what it even is

Game over

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Don't bring any pizza with you.

I think everyone agrees Jersey pizza blows.

Jersey pizza is great. The ny times just awarded the best pizza place in NYC to a place in Jersey. Lol

Reaction Score
I was born and raised in New Haven, grew up on Pepe's, Sally's, Modern, Ernie's, etc. Continued to live in CT until a few years ago when I moved to the west coast of Florida.

Unintended consequences blow. Pizza down here is so bad the Papa Murphy's is the best by light years. When I return to CT to visit family first stop and last stop is always Pepe's, don't care how bad traffic is on 95 from Stamford. Next time I am on Florida's east coast I'll stop in The Blaze and ask for Chief then file a report on the BY.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I was born and raised in New Haven, grew up on Pepe's, Sally's, Modern, Ernie's, etc. Continued to live in CT until a few years ago when I moved to the west coast of Florida.

I guess you're not near Fire & Stone in Cortez (Bradenton).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom