MOJO in Florida | The Boneyard

MOJO in Florida

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
The mojo is strong. This just opened and I now know where I'll be watching games.

IMG_8115_zpsqimbzjqk.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is the place that’s essentially Kramer’s “you cook the pizza” restaurant right?

I think you are thinking of Papa Murphy. They put everything together, you bring it home and bake it.

Blaze, Pieology and a few others are pizzas custom made to order right in front of you and baked. Think of it more like a Subway or Chipotle assembly line.

Decent pie for about $10.

Reaction Score
One reason I love me some CT and if I want a change I hop down to the City. Surrounded by great pizza and I'm loving it.

Everywhere else to me is just white bread, ketchup and american cheese.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think you are thinking of Papa Murphy. They put everything together, you bring it home and bake it.

Why would someone do that? Thats crazy. I can do everything a pizza place does better at home, EXCEPT for owning a high heat Pizza Oven* to cook the Pie in. In my estimation thats what you are paying for at a pizza place.

Why would you want to take it home and put in a conventional oven? Might as well be buying pizzas out of the freezer in a fricking grocery store.

The absolute idiocy of the American buying public never ceases to amaze me.

* I own a high heat Pizza Oven and have it in my backyard, but for the purposes of my rant I will act like most dont.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Why would someone do that? Thats crazy. I can do everything a pizza place does better at home, EXCEPT for owning a high heat Pizza Oven* to cook the Pie in. In my estimation thats what you are paying for at a pizza place.

Why would you want to take it home and put in a conventional oven? Might as well be buying pizzas out of the freezer in a fricking grocery store.

* I own a high heat Pizza Oven and have it in my backyard, but for the purposes of my rant I will act like most dont.

I don't know. It exists. $800M in sales.

Papa Murphy's - Wikipedia

Check out the menu and pricing for yourself. For the record I think my family tried it 2-3 times and it's not better or worse than most neighborhood pizza joints.

Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza Love at 425&#176. | Order Pizza Online & Signup For Pizza Deals

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Are your pizzas better than any pizza place? New Haven etc?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No not the best places but Most. I don't have a coal fired brick oven that goes up to 1100-1200 degrees. Mine ( propane fired) gets up to about 900 though.

Is it really just the heat? That can't be all the difference...

Incidentally, I'm about to eat a $2 bar pizza.

Reaction Score
I built a wood fired pizza oven on my patio an can get that baby to over a thousand degree's. The wood fired flavor is amazing.

And no one burns coal in a pizza oven. LOL

Reaction Score
Blaze pizza, all memes aside, is actually very good and is expanding rapidly. Invest, invest, invest.

It's top 3 within driving distance of where I live. Doesn't compare to any ct pizza but for outside of ct it's probably a great option for most people.

Grimaldi's and mellow mushroom are better. My pizza life is sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom