MNT's 2024 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

MNT's 2024

Reaction Score
Yes. Tough to get any read on the second game of this window in a friendly against a far flung opponent when most guys are just trying to get back to Europe without a knock
Too much undeserved benefit if the doubt. Musah was awful, lost the ball virtually every time he had it. Our front line had no ball skills at all. Everyone looked slow. Poch has his work cut out for him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Got to see what the new regime does.
Realistically, this is not the team that will be in the field (for the most part) in 2026.
I don't care if it's Canada, New Zealand or the West Indies that you face - soccer is a game where a freak score could sink the best of teams, especially when you are not playing your strongest components.
I am waiting to see what happens down the road before I start shaking my head uncontrollably.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Only watched a little bit last night, but what I saw didn't inspire me in terms of quality shot on goal. It was a friendly rather than qualifying game, but still they couldn't come away with a convincing win, especially after what Canada did to them on home soil???

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Only watched a little bit last night, but what I saw didn't inspire me in terms of quality shot on goal. It was a friendly rather than qualifying game, but still they couldn't come away with a convincing win, especially after what Canada did to them on home soil???
Mexico beat New Zealand 3-0. So there's that also. FWIW.

Reaction Score
Again, this team is laughably bad. I thought for a long time this was purely on coach and tactics and that the talent was there, but these guys are simply not very good at soccer. A front line of Wright, Balogun and Pepi might be the least technically gifted attacking group I have seen a US team put out. Really pathetic.
Musa was the worst I ever saw him. Give away after give away.
Imagine not bringing Marlon fossey into this team and keeping Shaq Moore around. Thank God ggg is gone

None of this matters. Particularly these two games.

What’s concerning is that without having to qualify this team won’t have a “crucible” event to stress test things and help them come together.

That could have been the Copa, but Poch is going to have to manufacture that.

Reaction Score
None of this matters. Particularly these two games.

What’s concerning is that without having to qualify this team won’t have a “crucible” event to stress test things and help them come together.

That could have been the Copa, but Poch is going to have to manufacture that.
The results maybe don’t matter, but the way the players show up does. They played poorly, no progress has been made in almost 2 years.

Reaction Score
The results maybe don’t matter, but the way the players show up does. They played poorly, no progress has been made in almost 2 years.

Program is in limbo until Poch shows up. Directionless.

Reaction Score

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member