MNT's 2021 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

MNT's 2021

Reaction Score
McKennie doesn't have the first touch to be in the middle of the park. He can be a destroyer but he's miscast as a playmaker. He would have been eaten alive at Tottenham. Will be interesting to see if he moves today
Juventus plays him up. He's an attacker for them.

Reaction Score
Westin seems to adapt to wherever he is playing. I hope the Burnley move happens.

We can’t have a key player of ours riding the pine heading into qualifying and hopefully the World Cup.

Reaction Score
Westin seems to adapt to wherever he is playing. I hope the Burnley move happens.

We can’t have a key player of ours riding the pine heading into qualifying and hopefully the World Cup.
Burnley move would’ve been atrocious. The only player on that team who plays creatively in Mcneil. If we want Weston to work on his technique, Burnley is the worst place for him to go.

Reaction Score
Burnley move would’ve been atrocious. The only player on that team who plays creatively in Mcneil. If we want Weston to work on his technique, Burnley is the worst place for him to go.

Who cares? He would have played which is better than what he has at Juve now.

Reaction Score
Who cares? He would have played which is better than what he has at Juve now.
Well he started his first game back from suspension…And he didn’t play well so he was taken out. That’s fair and what i’d hope would happen because he is expected to play at a higher level than he showed.

Reaction Score
WCQ Preview

So excited for the game tonight! It's been a long journey since Couva... but we have momentum and a new generation ready to carry us forward. CONCACAF AWAY is never easy - think I saw FotMob has El Salvador favored. No CP tonight. Will be interesting to see who Gregggggg calls on with 2 more games ahead this window.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Turner is starting in goal tonight. Going to DVR this match. No idea why the start is so ridiculously late. Do they even want this sport to succeed in this country?

Reaction Score
No idea why the start is so ridiculously late. Do they even want this sport to succeed in this country?
At 8 ET, the CAN-HON qualifier is on FUBO and Paramount+. El Salvador CST is 2 hours behind NY ET (1 hour ahead of US PT), sh|t loads of Los Salvadoreños in US CT, MT, PT, and most importantly El Salvador likely kow-towed to CONCACAF and media company scheduling.
Unrelated side topic: good gridiron games kick off at 7 and 8 pm

Reaction Score
Turner is starting in goal tonight. Going to DVR this match. No idea why the start is so ridiculously late. Do they even want this sport to succeed in this country?

Seriously, LMAO. When we play in the World Cup next winter, does no one want the sport to succeed in this country and they're just being unreasonable that they won't start games at 3 in the morning so it can be prime time here?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? How can anyone be so self centered? The home team picks a time that is convenient for them and their fans. They are playing at 8 local time. What do you think this is? College football or something?

Reaction Score
At 8 ET, the CAN-HON qualifier is on FUBO and Paramount+. El Salvador CST is 2 hours behind NY ET (1 hour ahead of US PT), sh|t loads of Los Salvadoreños in US CT, MT, PT, and most importantly El Salvador likely kow-towed to CONCACAF and media company scheduling.
What channel is the US game on? If Paramount + that’s a bummer. Hopefully it’s on one of the Hispanic cable channels.

Reaction Score
Looking to see Aaronson keep up his club form. Biggest question for me is if we attempt to play out of the back

Reaction Score
We don’t have a connector. Makes it tough when our strengths are the wings

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

I know. I’m just being irritable, even while old man BL yells at me. Because even on home games we have stupidly started at this time. That should never happen.

Meanwhile, we look wildly disorganized. I know these guys haven’t played together in awhile but this is like watching pinball.

Reaction Score
There’s no The Guy on the team. Pulisic maybe but he’s a winger and a squad player. Need someone in central midfield who can distribute or at very least a holdup striker to let our wings run off it. I think we need to go to a 442 formation

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
There’s no The Guy on the team. Pulisic maybe but he’s a winger and a squad player. Need someone in central midfield who can distribute or at very least a holdup striker to let our wings run off it. I think we need to go to a 442 formation

Pulisic isn’t playing. Reyna is on the wing, but he should be in the middle distributing. Athletically we are better but we will need to win on individual play.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
McKennie has been so so bad

The team is bad. The individual talents are better than the team. The NE Revolution would have beat this El Salvador team. Our guys have no flow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom