MLB PLayoffs....... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MLB PLayoffs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're just a total a**hole!!! Thanks for the final stamp.......(coming from a Sox fan who rooted for Pedro!!....funny **** moron)
Calm down, Mau. Soon you will be attacking Vicente Padilla.

Reaction Score
You're just a total a**hole!!! Thanks for the final stamp.......(coming from a Sox fan who rooted for Pedro!!....funny **** moron)
Not sure why you feel satisfied by constantly responding to my sound posts with vulgarities. I think it says something about you.

Pedro Martinez has not pitched a ball in years, what does he have to do with my comment about Joba? How many times to just Youkilis alone has Joba thrown a ball over his head or in the vicinity of his head? hell even this year he faced him like once or twice and drilled him. So now why should I feel like a bat hitting something worse than Joba's elbow is so horrific? Some would say it's karma, no?
By constantly throwing at Youkilis's head over the years, he has been putting Youk's career and perhaps livelihood in jeopardy. It's not like anyone confused Joba with having Maddux-like command. Do you disagree?

The only down side would be the fact that should the bat actually make contact with Joba's gigantic pumpkin of a head, it may wipe out thousands of midges, which would probably have some type of butterfly effect and wipe out the human race in a few centuries.

Reaction Score
Pedro and Joba were and are both headhunters. They both deserved to have their asses kicked. I'm seeing less of that from Joba these days.
To be fair, when Pedro got the reputation, he was pitching in the NL and would bat every game and would still throw up and in.
Joba doesn't have the stones to bat in a game where he's throwing at Youkilis's head. although if he got enough meth from his mom, maybe that would give him the courage do it.

Reaction Score
To be fair, when Pedro got the reputation, he was pitching in the NL and would bat every game and would still throw up and in.
Joba doesn't have the stones to bat in a game where he's throwing at Youkilis's head. although if he got enough meth from his mom, maybe that would give him the courage do it.

Pedro got that rep when he sent two Yankees to the hospital in the first inning of a game and for later throwing at someone's head before the Zimmer fight. Beckett took over for drilling Yankees after Pedro left.

Reaction Score
► This article is entitled " Yankees deserve boo-birds and empty seats after looking like $200M bust in ALCS "

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/yankee...ts-after-looking-like--200m-bust-in-alcs.html

► The "crowd" does not appear to be as they were in the old days.

Why?
It's pretty bad when your stadium is smack dab in the middle of 10 million people with probably another 5-10 million within an hour or so drive and you're pleading with a couple of grocery baggers to take the good seats in an ALCS game so it will actually look like a few people are showing up.
Looks like Yankees Universe is turning into a gigantic black hole of suck.

Reaction Score
Pedro got that rep when he sent two Yankees to the hospital in the first inning of a game and for later throwing at someone's head before the Zimmer fight. Beckett took over for drilling Yankees after Pedro left.
Your memory could not be more wrong.
He had it when he was in the NL. He had a perfect game going and hit Reggie Sanders with a pitch up and in and Sanders charged the mound. Even though no one in their right mind would try to hit someone so close to a perfect game, his rep led to Sanders charging.

If I remember right, Pedro defended the jeter/Soriano drillings on NESN this year by saying the night before Wake was facing Clemens. Clemens drilled Millar after Millar had been hitting Clemens and the Yankees pretty well. Well knowing full well that Wakefield could do nothing to defend his teammate with 70 mph pitches, Pedro told Millar he would take care of it the next day.
Ironically, I remember thatone of the two guys who got hit were hit with a pitch that was actually over the plate as he was checking his swing. Believe it was Soriano. Soriano was always dry-humping the plate, he was so close.

Reaction Score
Even Red Sox fans here are embarrassed to call this dope part of the "Nation." But unfortunately he's the typical.......actually that's not fair to them Vike's much worst........

By the way Vike, me calling names is nothing compared to you wishing harm on someone......and I'm not calling you "names" I just speak the truth. Do you ever read your posts? Even you couldn't believe some of the crap you spew if you did, or at least you'd stop drinking n' posting............

Reaction Score
Nah guessing Padilla's a sweetheart compared to Leif Erickson.......
You got me with Leif Erickson. Are you referring to the explorer, the actor or the politician?

Reaction Score
Strange feeling about tonights game. For some reason I'm seeing the Yankees coming out of their batting slump and scoring on Verlander. Prediction: look for Arod to have a good game (if he gets to play). His left shoulder opening up early will be less of as factor against Verlander's velocity. Arod can gear up for the fastball without getting caught in between but he won't stand a chance against anything off speed from Verlander. Arod goes yard tonight. You heard it here first!

Reaction Score
Strange feeling about tonights game. For some reason I'm seeing the Yankees coming out of their batting slump and scoring on Verlander. Prediction: look for Arod to have a good game (if he gets to play). His left shoulder opening up early will be less of as factor against Verlander's velocity. Arod can gear up for the fastball without getting caught in between but he won't stand a chance against anything off speed from Verlander. Arod goes yard tonight. You heard it here first!

ARod can't hit a 90-92 anymore danzz how could you possibly come up with this gem? LOL'.....hope you're right thinking you started happy hour a bit early!!

Reaction Score
ARod can't hit a 90-92 anymore danzz how could you possibly come up with this gem? LOL'.....hope you're right thinking you started happy hour a bit early!!
I think he may catch up with the fastball if he is sitting on it. His bat is slow because he doesn't appear to have a clue, his left shoulder is opening early and he can't cover the outside part of the plate especially on breaking pitches . He is seeing a lot of those especially early in the count. The breaking pitches are making fastballs look like they are 5 mph faster than they are. The breaking pitches are keeping him so far off balance that he looks foolish swinging at them and he is getting behind in the count. He has no timing left if he gets a fastball and is overpowered. Taking early breaking pitches could get him ahead in the count for a change.
My advice to Arod: sit on the fastball and don't swing at breaking pitches because he isn't going to hit them anyway and if he does they will be weak groundballs to SS.
Hey, I know it is longshot and I'm sure Verlander has watched a few tapes of Arod's at bats. I just have a feeling that the Yankees and Arod are due. we'll see.

Reaction Score
Even Red Sox fans here are embarrassed to call this dope part of the "Nation." But unfortunately he's the typical.......actually that's not fair to them Vike's much worst........

By the way Vike, me calling names is nothing compared to you wishing harm on someone......and I'm not calling you "names" I just speak the truth. Do you ever read your posts? Even you couldn't believe some of the crap you spew if you did, or at least you'd stop drinking n' posting............

Well you are calling me names, but whatever. I actually find it amusing because it lessens the value of your posts while adding to the comedy factor.

Why don't you let the Sox fans here speak for themselves. If they want to quote my comments and call me out, I'll listen to them more than I would listen to you.

Anyway, I'll stand by the fact that I have no probem rooting for the bat to hit something other than Joba's elbow considering he threw at least 4 or 5 balls right at the head of Youkilis alone...intentionally....

Explain to me where I'm so far off with my line of thinking, I'm curious. It's not like I'm rooting for a classy guy to get hurt. Joba gets pulled over for DUI and starts trashing Yogi Berra to the cop. Stand up for your team's classy players, not for that dirtbag.

Reaction Score
Well you are calling me names, but whatever. I actually find it amusing because it lessens the value of your posts while adding to the comedy factor.

Why don't you let the Sox fans here speak for themselves. If they want to quote my comments and call me out, I'll listen to them more than I would listen to you.

Anyway, I'll stand by the fact that I have no probem rooting for the bat to hit something other than Joba's elbow considering he threw at least 4 or 5 balls right at the head of Youkilis alone...intentionally....

Explain to me where I'm so far off with my line of thinking, I'm curious. It's not like I'm rooting for a classy guy to get hurt. Joba gets pulled over for DUI and starts trashing Yogi Berra to the cop. Stand up for your team's classy players, not for that dirtbag.

You should know a dirtbag......at least you made one good point Vike!! Hey not calling you names either just stating facts. Wishing someone worst injury shows who you are this is real simple pal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom