Mississippi St (10) @ South Carolina (1) - 1/20/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mississippi St (10) @ South Carolina (1) - 1/20/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Boston has an uncanny understanding of spacing and sealing off her defender. P Taylor and Y Morris are letting her establish her position way too easily.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
According to some bulldog fans, Bibby is allowing Harrigan to easily score easily....

And all of Boston's points have been on Promise Taylor. But then somehow it feels like Taylor is essential in some areas.

Reaction Score
S Carolina not the same team with Boston on the bench.

Edit: Not even close. It was 35-25 S Car. when Boston sat with her 2nd foul and over the last 4:15 Miss St outscored SC 17-8

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Boston has an uncanny understanding of spacing and sealing off her defender. P Taylor and Y Morris are letting her establish her position way too easily.

Boston should be one and done and go to the WNBA. ;)

Usually you see players with a lot of growth ahead but Boston looks pro ready now.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Vic has to be fired up to be right in this game with Carter sitting a bunch with 2 fouls. I know I am.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is there a purpose in the shoe colors for SC?

Reaction Score
Coa
According to some bulldog fans, Bibby is allowing Harrigan to easily score easily....

And all of Boston's points have been on Promise Taylor. But then somehow it feels like Taylor is essential in some areas.
Coach Schaefer explained the question regarding Espinoza-Hunter and Bibby in the post LSU game press conference. Last season we had four extremely high level defenders that allowed him to play a player such as Bibby; and Espinoza Hunter after she got hurt. He said the make up of the team this year does not allow that luxury. Espinoza Hunter is not in the doghouse but it is simply an issue regarding matchups. Similarly Bibby did not play as much in the last game because of the same situation regarding matchups. In the current game we made our come back after Bibby went to the bench and was replaced by a quicker defender.

Reaction Score
The female ref has called a couple of phantom fouls. The 3rd against Carter was crap, both she and Boston were bumping. Either call a double foul or better, swallow your whistle.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Every swing SC takes, MSU deals a blow right back.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Boston does a great job of rebounding or catching a pass and keeping the ball above her head as she makes the shot.

See, Liv, it’s simple. :rolleyes:

But this is the first SC game this season I’ve watched closely, and while their youth is occasionally showing, they are a much better squad than I saw at regionals in Greensboro last year.

Reaction Score
I think Matharu was the "biggest" stock riser from the recruiting rankings. From a low ranked 3 star to 5 star top 30 player.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Boston does a great job of rebounding or catching a pass and keeping the ball above her head as she makes the shot.

See, Liv, it’s simple. :rolleyes:

But this is the first SC game this season I’ve watched closely, and while their youth is occasionally showing, they are a much better squad than I saw at regionals in Greensboro last year.
She has great hands, she grabs any ball in her zip code, plus she has great touch around the rim. Really mature skills for a player her age.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom