Miss USA | The Boneyard

Miss USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After about 5 seconds it became very uncomfortable so I had to put it on mute. I think she did great!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
You know someone is really stupid if they can look dumb responding to something Nene Leakes says. I feel dumber just for knowing who Nene is. That being said, that Ms. Utah is fricken gorgeous.

Reaction Score
Fortunately I had the sound off so Miss Utah remains absolutely perfect to me. Aside from having their makeup applied by Krylon those last 6 were smoking. Miss Alabama had more curves than Bert Blyleven.

Reaction Score
Wow, that was painful. The link to Miss Teen South Carolina's answer is both one of the most terrifying yet one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That girl should have her tongue removed immediately so she can never speak again.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Wow, that was painful. The link to Miss Teen South Carolina's answer is both one of the most terrifying yet one of the funniest things I've ever seen. That girl should have her tongue removed immediately so she can never speak again.
That girls going to need her tongue, if you know what I mean. ;)

Reaction Score
Miss CT/USA worked (doubt she's ever going back) with my wife and from what I've been told isn't just a pretty face (poor UTAH - boy was that bad). Had a pretty tough upbringing, put herself through school, etc. One of the few that gave coherent responses throughout, along with looking amazing.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow. Has Miss Connecticut EVER won Miss USA? That's very impressive since usually it seems like it's Texas, California, or NY who wins...

BTW I thought several of the women gave good answers in the final question, but I thought Miss Texas had the best answer. Utah was bad, but not as bad as Miss Teen South Carolina a few years back. It's funny - you could see Miss Utah realizing she was blowing her shot at Miss USA as she fumbled through the answer. It was indeed painful to watch..

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Wow. Has Miss Connecticut EVER won Miss USA? That's very impressive since usually it seems like it's Texas, California, or NY who wins...

BTW I thought several of the women gave good answers in the final question, but I thought Miss Texas had the best answer. Utah was bad, but not as bad as Miss Teen South Carolina a few years back. It's funny - you could see Miss Utah realizing she was blowing her shot at Miss USA as she fumbled through the answer. It was indeed painful to watch..
First time Miss Connecticut won Miss USA.

Reaction Score
Come on guys , who is going to ask her that question at a party?

Anyways trophies aren't supposed to talk, They are to be wrapped around your arm on display, as a symbol of your latest conquest.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It was a brutal answer, but that question was a mess, too.

I feel bad for the kid - she must be all of 19 or 20 and she choked on camera. Now, however, she's going to be on every news site known to man so that people can revel in those ten awful seconds of her life.

We don't know a blessed thing about her - she could be brighter than all of us. We've elected people to public office who have given answers far, far worse than that.

Reaction Score
Fortunately I had the sound off so Miss Utah remains absolutely perfect to me. Aside from having their makeup applied by Krylon those last 6 were smoking. Miss Alabama had more curves than Bert Blyleven.
I agree that Alabama was smoking hot. However, when she spoke she sounded like a "valley girl". No slang, but just had a nasally, sing-song sort of speaking style that irritated me. Don't get me wrong, she could talk to me all night long, if you know what I mean, but I would have been pissed if she beat out Miss CT (CCSU grad by the way).

Reaction Score
She'll be just fine. I predict a show on Fox News for her. And then just maybe a Vice Presidential bid

Reaction Score
I actually graduated from High School with Miss Connecticut (1992 or 1993?), though we had graduated approximately 4-5 years earlier. The Verizon Guy was also in my graduating class too.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Gorgeous and a choker...put a ring on her!!!

Not only is that downright sexist and appalling, it's historically incorrect. The choking stops once the ring goes on.

Reaction Score
I think people assume it's a lot easier to answer questions on national television than it is. I wonder how many Boneyarders would look like idiots answering the same question in front of millions of viewers.

I was once interviewed for WFSB for an article I wrote for the Daily Campus and I gotta say it was nerve-wracking as heck (dang you swear filters), and there were probably all of a thousand people watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom