Mike Neighbors Leaving Univ. Washington for Arkansas? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mike Neighbors Leaving Univ. Washington for Arkansas?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Didnt work at all... and now.... im miserable.... might end up having to move outta state.. perhaps to Arkansas?
I know I said it before, but I love me some Joel Berry. Talk about a guy who plays the game the right way. Humble, hardworking, team-first guy.

Same could be said of the entire team: Meeks, Hicks, Jackson, Pinson, Maye, etc. All of them just tremendous team players. Anyone who likes UConn women's basketball should love the way this team — predominantly juniors and seniors, not the "one-and-doners" — rebounded from last year's heartbreaking loss to Villanova (on a buzzer-beating shot, hmm that sounds familiar now).

Reaction Score
This is believable, particularly if he has roots in Arkansas. Losing the two players he lost to the WNBA draft, in light of the emergence of other PAC 12 powers, suggests that the Univ. of Washington team is headed south
He had an unusual opportunity these last two years, but that ship has now sailed. He prefers to re-build where there are no expectations, than to steer the sinking ship.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
You don't think this is Fayetteville attire?
Jasmine-Lister-4.jpg

I'm not sure there's a word in the english language that captures such beauty.

I may have to review my Fresh Prince of Bel Air DVDs and let Will Smith do the work for me. lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom