Midnight tip off? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Midnight tip off?

Reaction Score
I guess ESPN has no respect for Michigan State, Florida, and Gonzaga too. Do you tie your own shoes?

You implied I stated that ESPN was intentionally trying to screw UCONN. I pointed out your obvious flaw in reasoning, and now you make another idiotic leap in flawed reasoning. I’m done with you dumb-dumb.
Stop drinking, at least for tonight.

Reaction Score
BC would have a better record than UVA.....

You’re generally a good poster when you aren’t being a total . Who cares if people stay up to watch or record it? I’ll be staying up to watch it live, but if some fans want to record it then why do you care so much? Maybe turn the douchiness down a tad

Reaction Score
You’re generally a good poster when you aren’t being a total . Who cares if people stay up to watch or record it? I’ll be staying up to watch it live, but if some fans want to record it then why do you care so much? Maybe turn the douchiness down a tad
I don't care about that. I care that people think they scheduled this game at midnight for the sole purpose of screwing over UConn.

Reaction Score
The Mucinex I just took has started my nose to drip like Niagara Falls. I may be crashing by the 1o minute mark...
I'm more congested than I ever remember being.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don’t care who wins this Oregon DePaul game. I just want it to end.

Reaction Score
Long night last night, kept the Captains going with my neighbor and brother who stayed over for a couple hours after. Slept about 4 hours then got ready to go to Clinton CT to a small family reunion, then shopping at Clinton Crossing ( zoo) then home at about 6:30. Went to the cave for a nap finally slept from about 8-9:15 came down watched games but it wasn't pretty quite a struggle but my son said he's all set has the alarm on he will wake me up if I need it. Well finally got up and got a piece of chocolate cream pie and a nice glass of milk and now will wake my son up (who's out like a light slept through his phone alarm LOL) in 15 or so and get ready for yet another Husky upset. Always need to cross Bridges to victory so who cares, here's another one to remember and even we worked hard to be here for this one, well deserved take it home Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom