Michigan's 8pm on ABC | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Michigan's 8pm on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SBU is at the Rent next year on 9/06, sandwiched between BYU and Boise according to fbschedules.com.

I believe Connecticut pushed that back a year, or cancelled the game. Last thing I heard from SBU is that we are playing Cincy next year as the FBS game.

But anyways, I'll have a great upcoming saturday. for the first time ever I'll be able to watch my two favorite teams b2b. SB vs Nova will be on SNY at 3PM followed by the Connecticut vs Michigan on ABC! Should be an exciting afternoon for me. Like no other. I can't wait!

Connecticut upsets Michigan on a last second field goal!! Called it! :)

Reaction Score
Coverage map.

BUh5_nsCcAEx5-w.jpg:large

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So we will seen by most of the people in the country. Great exposure.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Very good exposure -- hope we win! I'm surprised Iowa and Nebraska aren't getting full coverage of their B1G brethren. Also, would have thought maybe Southern Cali would be getting this game too considering the B1G - Pac connection.

Would like to know what channel will be on in Mizzou so my father-in-law can watch... I hope it's on ESPN/2 on the flip side. Unless we are losing then I hope it's not on TV there.

Reaction Score
Don't think there is a mirror. CSU vs Bama is 7pm on ESPN2. ESPN has Auburn v LSU. I think they added UConn UM at 8 pm because they were afraid no one East of Mississippi was going to watch KSU v Texas.

I live in AZ & my ABC game is TX/K St. According to my DirecTV guide there is no mirror although sometimes they add additional ESPN channels to show mirror games. Guess I will have to find a place to go watch the game

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I live in AZ & my ABC game is TX/K St. According to my DirecTV guide there is no mirror although sometimes they add additional ESPN channels to show mirror games. Guess I will have to find a place to go watch the game
There's always ESPN3.com or WatchESPN app (on phone/table/Apple TV, etc)...

Reaction Score
Great! Now everyone living in all of our potential recruiting areas can see us get our tails whipped. At least the coaches, whoever they are after December, will be able to make an early playing time pitch before 2014 signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom