Michigan St and Dook go down | The Boneyard

Michigan St and Dook go down

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I unironically want Dook to get in so that they face the Dook bias backlash. Then I want them to get blown out in a Tuesday playin game with everyone watching.

Reaction Score
Feet up, all smiles, bourbon in hand. Great day!
That’s the way to do it! What kind of bourbon you sippin on Evan Williams, Maker Mark’s or a different one?

Reaction Score
No Dook in the tourney the tourney doesnt feel right. We must have lol! Im sorry i cant with a straight face. Duck Fook!!!

Reaction Score
At least it shows Michigan State and Duke can suck when their coaches leave. It's clear Coach K provides, ahem, personal services to NBA execs to get his players drafted early.

Reaction Score
Hate to say it, but IF MSU beats Indiana and goes 1-1 vs Michigan they are in, even with a first-round loss in the B10T or if they lose to Indiana, 1-1 vs Michigan and 1-1 in the B10, also in. They'd be 15-12 or 15-13, which is not good at all, but that would include THREE top 5 wins, all of which are very recent. This team reminds me of that UConn team about a decade ago that beat #1, #3, and #8 and lost to #5 Kentucky by 3 and went 17-14 but, of course, MSU being MSU can get away with such a record if they beat Michigan. UConn didn't have that luxury of being MSU or Duke.

If Duke wins out and goes 1-1 in the ACCT, sucks to say, but they are in at 14-10, at least 90% so. It sucks because other than beating Virginia they haven't done a heck of a lot but it is Duke and beating UNC and Clemson is... enough....for Duke. If they finish 15-10 with a good second-round win in the ACCT they are 100% in.

Just be happy that at least Kentucky is not in.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Yeah MSU has three wins that are better than any that we have. It's about overall resume, so I'm not arguing that they'll get or deserve a higher seed than us, but their situation is a little different from Duke or Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Yeah MSU has three wins that are better than any that we have. It's about overall resume, so I'm not arguing that they'll get or deserve a higher seed than us, but their situation is a little different from Duke or Kentucky.

Agree and not sure it is at all deserved. We will see. But not counting the fact they were beaten by Minnesota by 25, Iowa and Rutgers each by 30 and most importantly yesterday in a game that would have put them on the right side of the bubble, threw a complete dud and were fully hammered by a fellow bubble fence team Maryland, they need to do a lot more in my eyes. But Izzo is Izzo to them they have a better shot than not.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Agree and not sure it is at all deserved. We will see. But not counting the fact they were beaten by Minnesota by 25, Iowan and Rutgers each by 30 and most importantly yesterday in a game that would have put them on the right side of the bubble, threw a complete dud and was fully hammered by a fellow bubble fence team Maryland, they need to do a lot more in my eyes. But Izzo is Izzo to them they have a better shot than not.

They've got work to do, but the Big 10 is a really good league so their bad nights are exacerbated by the fact that they're probably going to be playing a top 60ish team when they have that bad night. They are far from a lock though.

Reaction Score
My question about Duke. With the high recruits they get year in and out, how is this possible? Would they have even taken Bouknight?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom