Men against boys, experience against inexperience | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Men against boys, experience against inexperience

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
JA is as easily talented as Bazz is the dumbest comment I've heard on this board! Will he be as productive??? Dude you cant be believing your BS anymore. You're not delusional... you're whatever is more than delusional .

I'm so tired of hearing about Larrier, he has 1.... yes 1 win as a Huskie by 3 points vs Loyola Marymount, in addition to some epic loses. But sure we'll call him as talented as Daniels. What has Alterique done in a college uniform to call him as talented as anyone at this point, let alone Boat.

Wah wah wah.

I don't suppose you remember how Shabazz was treated by this board his freshman-junior years. Jalen is way ahead of him in that regard.

Your "tiredness of hearing about Larrier is laughable as well. Intimating that last year's early season results fall on him is just insane considering he was the only guy who showed up to play until Maui. I hope this board get inundated with Larrier talk until you can't take it anymore. You and the folks vaulting Polley ahead of him based off of one exhibition game are just plain nuts.

Alterique can't be considered as talented as anyone? You've become a caricature at this point. Definitely on a different planet than the rest of us.

Reaction Score
Relax lol. You can express a difference of opinion without calling someone delusional. Its unnecessarily argumentive. Neither of our opinions can be proven until we see what these guys produce. I believe they are as talented, you don't....cool. I don't think you are delusional I just disagree. You fake tough guys up here get real tiring real quick, because I'm willing to bet if I were standing in front of you you wouldn't have the same energy. We're having a discussion about a team we both root for leave the insults for elementary school

Calling a thought based on pure hope delusional I didn't think was fighting words or a personal attack on you. I agree with you, not a fan of the board tough guys, my apologies not my intent. I would think in person we could have this convo with energy over being a fans.

I do believe at this moment my point is more if not fully proven. The guys you mentioned currently haven't had any succes at UConn minus JA. In fact they've had the opposite of success.

Reaction Score
Wah wah wah.

I don't suppose you remember how Shabazz was treated by this board his freshman-junior years. Jalen is way ahead of him in that regard.

Your "tiredness of hearing about Larrier is laughable as well. Intimating that last year's early season results fall on him is just insane considering he was the only guy who showed up to play until Maui. I hope this board get inundated with Larrier talk until you can't take it anymore. You and the folks vaulting Polley ahead of him based off of one exhibition game are just plain nuts.

Alterique can't be considered as talented as anyone? You've become a caricature at this point. Definitely on a different planet than the rest of us.

I remember shabazz winning a championship as a freshman and big east first team as a junior. I don't agree JA is ahead of him.

Tell me a little more about how Larrier is entering the draft after this season, that will help push me over edge.

In the very little me or anyone has seen in Alteriques college career what is there remotely close done to call him as talented as Boat?

I never vaulted Polley ahead of Larrier. If this team is going to have a good season Larrier will need to be as good as a lot of people on this board thinks he is.

Reaction Score
Calling a thought based on pure hope delusional I didn't think was fighting words or a personal attack on you. I agree with you, not a fan of the board tough guys, my apologies not my intent. I would think in person we could have this convo with energy over being a fans.

I do believe at this moment my point is more if not fully proven. The guys you mentioned currently haven't had any succes at UConn minus JA. In fact they've had the opposite of success.
I may have taken it wrong, I'll take that. In the end we both want to win. Its the passion! Lol

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kind of interesting to see references to Bazz and Giffey and unfavorable comparisons to the 2010 / 2011 class.

Of course hindsight is 20/20, but in October of 2010 this board was in the same state of mind it is today. As a matter of fact, many if not most on this board were in full bore crisis mold and they hated our freshmen class (which they all now love for obvious reasons). We even landed "the wrong Lamb".

Just give the team time, because we all should know it usually takes time for teams to jell. We've seen it ourselves often enough.

It's just silly to think they're going to be playing great basketball from the opening tip. Relax, take it easy, it's too early to write off the season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom