Men’s National Championship | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men’s National Championship

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You all are gonna get mad at me, but here goes.

That game was a snooze fest.......Women's game was leaps and bounds more exciting. Even my wife and my sister, who only has a casual interest, said so. They loved the women's final.

Glad UConn won though!
That’s what happens when two good defensive teams play

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You all are gonna get mad at me, but here goes.

That game was a snooze fest.......Women's game was leaps and bounds more exciting. Even my wife and my sister, who only has a casual interest, said so. They loved the women's final.

Glad UConn won though!
Yea it wasn't the most exciting. UCONN had put it away before the final, so no last minute heroics needed. And when you got 1 team shooting 32% / 26% it's gonna be rough.

But we don't care cause UCONN won. :D

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I am a fan of the women's team, but the men winning the NC makes me feel much better, especially since I know that my girls are all friends with the guys.

One of the things I love about the women's team are the bench reactions. Women, take note of Donovan Clingan, the big man has next level skills in that area...so infectious.
LOL I have a picture in my mind of DC with an ear to ear grin stomping up and down on the sidelines
with an imaginary phone in his hands talking about dialing it in as he spoke into the imaginary phone after someone made a three. His joy was infectious!

sun

Reaction Score
After the game, the Empire State Building was lite up in blue & white to honor the Huskies.

Picture1.jpg

Reaction Score
NCAA WBB directors take note. The championship game was officiated by competent referees, played without controversy and without Dan Hurley putting on a sideshow by wearing a pink feathered boa and neon yellow zoot suit, aka Jim Carrey in “The Mask”.

Reaction Score
I've been out of the men's game for quite a while. But I have to say I really like how Hurley's Huskies play the game. I like the way they move.
There‘s a lot of movement and well executed screens.
(I wish we‘d see more of this in UConn women’s game.)
It makes the game flow and more enjoyable to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom