@melogroovy | Page 5 | The Boneyard

@melogroovy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The less credible the source, the more this place likes them.
That's only because credible sources are depressing. No, no we'll stick with the not credible sources. At least they suggest that we may not be completely screwed, if all the the dominos all fall as predicted. Now if the credible sources suggest that we aren't stuck in this soul sucking purgatory forever, well I'll like them just fine.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the real dave should have a tweet soon about how the b10 is about to add 4 certain teams. hint hint.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
the real dave should have a tweet soon about how the b10 is about to add 4 certain teams. hint hint.

You gotta admit though, his tweet saying things would happen fast did precede all of this buzz.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
i am dave
I am Dave
No man, it's me Dave. I've got the stuff.
(psst, over here - it's me, Dave)...
It is I. Dave.
I'm Dave.

No, seriously. I'M DAVE.
I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.
This is a pretty existential question. In a way, aren't we all Dave?
NO I'M SPARTACUS!!!!!!!

I'm back :D

GG

Reaction Score
He is now saying that the Big will look to UCONN. Let's hope so.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
melogroovy@melogroovy

ACC will look to UConn but Delany has tired of courting reluctant southern schools. Delany has expressed interest in UConn...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
melogroovy@melogroovy

ACC will look to UConn but Delany has tired of courting reluctant southern schools. Delany has expressed interest in UConn...
7805047-mature-business-man-begging-full-length-portrait-isolated-on-white.jpg

Did anyone else just hear the hallelujah chorus?

Reaction Score
He is now saying that the Big will look to UCONN. Let's hope so.

You do know this guy is either a boneyarder or a UConn fan or a mommy's basement dweller.....you do know that right?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
You do know this guy is either a boneyarder or a UConn fan or a mommy's basement dweller.....you do know that right?
Or all of the above? I'm pretty sure it's the former, although I can't rule out the possibility he's a Cuse or UL fan messing with us...

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Or all of the above? I'm pretty sure it's the former, although I can't rule out the possibility he's a Cuse or UL fan messing with us...

Didn't HFD recently out melogroovy as Boneyarder Samcro?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Through my cross referencing Groovy is definitely from Connecticut which is all you need to know about their bias, but I hold out hope they have an in with the UConn AD and this is the info that UConn is receiving.

Reaction Score
Didn't HFD recently out melogroovy as Boneyarder Samcro?
Not that I'm aware of. I can say I'm definitely not melogroovy, but do agree he is from the BY. I did post, what feels like a long timw ago, that he is connected and should be taken seriously (in jest). I always thought it was OkaForPrez b/c he usually posts @melogroovy's tweets here. There is also "The Guy of Connecticut" who I think is LV99 or someone like that. They posted a while ago, when those that can not be named on the BY were in their CR tweeting prime, that he was going to start tweeting realignment sutff as "Guy..."

Reaction Score
My question is what the hell was uconnmoney referring to a few months ago........ And who was that?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Not that I'm aware of. I can say I'm definitely not melogroovy, but do agree he is from the BY. I did post, what feels like a long timw ago, that he is connected and should be taken seriously (in jest). I always thought it was OkaForPrez b/c he usually posts @melogroovy's tweets here. There is also "The Guy of Connecticut" who I think is LV99 or someone like that. They posted a while ago, when those that can not be named on the BY were in their CR tweeting prime, that he was going to start tweeting realignment sutff as "Guy..."

I am not MG. You all have my word on that.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Lvl99 is the guy. I remember the thread where people were saying that WVU has "insiders" so the BY needed one too. Tge rest is history.

I dunno who MG is though. I don't follow the supposed "insiders". Many of uou who I do follow usually retweet or post on the BY the relevent tweets

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am not MG. You all have my word on that.

You may not be MG, but are you melogroovy?

I'm going with OkaForPrez with a keyboard in his mother's basement. (Read in the tempo of solving the board game Clue).

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

Sorry Dude, my bad. The issue of MG's ID came up before and I recall HFD making some reference to SOA or jax teller or something, so I thought he was fingering you.

I think the Guy of CT is IVY99 here.

If one of them were to be actual insiders, I'm hoping its MG...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The fact that you guys think its me is even more evidence that MG is not one of the usual suspects which is a good thing in my opinion.

Reaction Score
The fact that you guys think its me is even more evidence that MG is not one of the usual suspects which is a good thing in my opinion.
That may be, but he's never proven to be right about anything before it actually happened, so until then, he's just another one of the Twitter rumor mongerers with no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom