@melogroovy | Page 4 | The Boneyard

@melogroovy

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
how come we allow melogrovy posts but not m h v e r 3????? or others? are we not a equal insider opportunity message board? the fact that nelson hasn't called Obama to take care of this by taxing me more to not fix the issue scares me. this board is run by lefties!!!

Hey, hey, hey....I'm an ultra-lefty, and I have no problem with equal opportunity bull$#it slingers. So long as they share the bull$#it with each other, because that's how I roll...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
My last statement reminded me of this skit, which would fit the occupation of all of the Twitter-insiders of college realignment. Enjoy...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Do we have confirmation that the insider-verse is all boiling or is that just speculation?
Tuxedo yoda saying march, groovy saying things will happen quickly. These are two that post about reallignment but don't typically commit to imminent events like the westvirgini contingent who are always boiling.

Reaction Score
I may have missed the ball here but can somebody bring me up to speed on this @melogroovy person? Im on twitter and I am kind of shocked why we are even debating info from somebody that has no picture, no bio, and 41 followers. Dont seem like a credible source to me.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I may have missed the ball here but can somebody bring me up to speed on this @melogroovy person? Im on twitter and I am kind of shocked why we are even debating info from somebody that has no picture, no bio, and 41 followers. Dont seem like a credible source to me.
When in Rome.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Your instincts serve you well.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Pshhh... this is the internet, there's no room for logic!! :)

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Pshhh... this is the internet, there's no room for logic!! :)
Nobody can prove the groovy wrong at this point, that puts him in the 99 percentile for anyone who has tweeted about conf reallignment more than 5 times. I don't care if I came across this guy talking to himself unshaven and half naked in the corner, the things he says make sense and I'm willing to drink the koolaid despite the # of followers. If this were Indiana jones and the last crusade, camp wvu et al is the shiny golden chalice. That's not the cup of a carpenter.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

The less credible the source, the more this place likes them.

Reaction Score
When I saved the link for his twitter account, it said Dave (melogroovy). So.....who is Dave?

Reaction Score
When I saved the link for his twitter account, it said Dave (melogroovy). So.....who is Dave?
My sons name is Dave, but he's barely ten months. Etrade baby of insiders??

Reaction Score

audio-sun-dog-headset.jpg

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
No man, it's me Dave. I've got the stuff.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
(psst, over here - it's me, Dave)...

Reaction Score
There is an attorney on this board named Dave (there are several attorneys on this board so never assume it is who you think it is)

I'm pretty sure it's him or that French model guy from the internet who is in the State Farm commercial.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
There is an attorney on this board named Dave (there are several attorneys on this board so never assume it is who you think it is)

I'm pretty sure it's him or that French model guy from the internet who is in the State Farm commercial.
Uhhh, bonjour...

Reaction Score
The less credible the source, the more this place likes them.
there is also a high correlation between acceptance and the twit being pro-uconn. those that speak of uconns demise are the real idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom