2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas wants to visit UConn | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas wants to visit UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn: “They asked me if we were interested in the school and if it was something we would want to look into. I mean, I’m definitely interested. They won back-to-back, it would be hard to say that I’m not interested in learning more. I’m just very open-minded to seeing whatever they have in store for me.”

- Cayden Boozer

Reaction Score
Haven't been paying close attention but I didn't realize the Boozer twins were that far apart in height until now

Reaction Score
Maybe he'll be known as MeLick Thomas?
joe dirt wtf GIF

Reaction Score
Thought CB was a done deal in a Duke kind of way. If he's open-minded and wants to play for a winning Program that will develop him. Why not? His Dad certainly knows who UConn is

Let's start with an OV and go from there. This staff is swinging for the fences!

Reaction Score
Thought CB was a done deal in a Duke kind of way. If he's open-minded and wants to play for a winning Program that will develop him. Why not? His Dad certainly knows who UConn is

Let's start with an OV and go from there. This staff is swinging for the fences!
You're probably thinking of Cameron Boozer, everyone assumes he's Duke bound. Cayden there's less talk about

Reaction Score
Meleek Thomas is the perfect alpha dog addition to the team for next year. Lucky for us, if he doesn't snatch the opportunity, there are several other great candidates as excellent tall shooter/scorer guards. With that said, Thomas is the best from what I have seen so far. I know he is scheduled to arrive today and the visit doesn't begin until tomorrow, but if rules don't prevent it, tonight's event at the Aqua Turf would be a great introduction to Husky Nation. I hope that happens, but I can understand that the staff might not want 'boosters' to be influencing Thomas at this critical point. I'm sure they want 1 message from the staff.

awy

Reaction Score
cayden is a fearless dog and shows up in high profile big games vs other elite players. public aggregator service high school rankings are mostly fictional anyway. If the uconn staff saw something they like in him this should be the strongest signal of talent and winning impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom