2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But does he prefer stairs to escalators?
No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Let's not do that.

Reaction Score
I assume he went to practice today.
Pretty sure he was there Wednesday night until either Friday night or this morning. Don’t think he would’ve been at a practice today (if there was one).

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he was there Wednesday night until either Friday night or this morning. Don’t think he would’ve been at a practice today (if there was one).
I read that DH is on the road looking at other 2025 recruits today and tomorrow. I don't think MT would be at practice if DH isn't.

Reaction Score
How is there no news?

There‘s news. There are also multiple threads.

Info released from visits is at the recruit’s discretion because technically the staff can’t talk about it publicly. He’s set to visit Kentucky I mean Arkansas this week and then they’ll fight it out- unless he wants to expand the whole process and make it a thing, which hasn’t been his approach up to this point. He wants to wait a minute before deciding, the programs will try to accelerate that without making him mad. Recruiting is a trip.

Reaction Score
This has very much been the MO of recent visits. Staff keeps things close to the vest.
I’m ok with this approach but until very recently as you noted, it had been crazy speculation, maybe a grain of truth from some inside guy. I guess I will need to adjust to this change in recruit protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom