Megan Walker Goes Pro [merged thread] | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Megan Walker Goes Pro [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
[ ]

I didn't think she was so bad, and I'll miss watching her next season, if there is one. Her improvement over the past 3 seasons was like a coronavirus chart. After UConn won the AAC tournament, I posted a thank you to Crystal with the knowledge it was her last year. I now add a thank you, well-deserved, to Megan Megatron. I really doubt UConn would have left the AAC 139-0 without her significant contributions. Winning ain't easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
From an account that says UConn insider...
Not sure what you're saying here.

"UConn Insider" first tweeted on the Anthony article.
Megan then responded with an emoji to this "UConn Insider" tweet
Lexi then responded to Megan's emoji-tweet.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not sure what you're saying here.

"UConn Insider" first tweeted on the Anthony article.
Megan then responded with an emoji to this "UConn Insider" tweet
Lexi then responded to Megan's emoji-tweet.

Oh wow. I did not see that that Language was in Anthony's article. A writer is supposed to be able to find better ways to express themselves than using insulting language.

And I hate Megan or anyone being tied to a class. Every player has their own issues. Just because her classmates did not work out should not mean greater expectations should be dumped on Megan.

Admit it is a painful loss but we will move forward and wish Megan luck.

Reaction Score
I think Husky Nation should be concerned about our image. Are we rabid fans in a constructive way, or are we selfish people who care only about wins, losses, and margins of victory? Let’s make playing at UConn as positive an experience as possible. We’ve heard horror stories about nasty and vindictive fans at Tennessee. Let’s not be like them!
So agree, this thread and this is the very first time I’ve ever thought this......should be locked!

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Maybe Mike Anthony knows the backstory or talked off the record to Geno and that is why he felt compelled to write a story about a soon-to-be 22 year old college kid that, on the surface, is blatantly unfair.

Maybe I am old school but college athletes should not be judged in the same way as professional athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom