Megan Rapinoe? | The Boneyard

Megan Rapinoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Megan Rapinoe dates Sue Bird? How did I not know this?

I knew it. Came out in some ESPN the Body issue awhile back or something like that. Sue can do so much better. Sue is certainly a loss for the team Y chromosome.

Reaction Score
I think it's been pretty public for a couple years. They've been at games together. I hope this doesn't take us in to the cesspool, but I recently read about the Stonewall Riots. Of course, I had heard of them and knew that they helped trigger the gay pride movement, but I didn't fully appreciate what the world was to LGBTQ people before that. I'm happy that Sue and Megan get to be public with their relationship. I do wonder if they pick a third sport (non basketball or soccer) to see who the better athlete is.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s been public knowledge for at least two or three years.

I think Sue Bird wrote an article about it a few years ago.

Reaction Score
It’s been public knowledge for at least two or three years.

I think Sue Bird wrote an article about it a few years ago.

Guess I'm on the BY too much missed those articles. Seriously I looked up Rapinoe yesterday to see if she beat up a GF in the past and I saw a picture of her GF now, said wtf that's Sue Bird. Missed that thread on Best Looking Women you can't have?

Reaction Score
It was posted on here a long time ago. Funniest thing I ever read on here was when someone posted in that thread that their offspring would be great athletes. I don't think they were kidding.
You laugh now. But who knows what they're going to be able to do in 20 years

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yeah I think I’ll take Julie Ertz’s kids if we are making predictions about offspring.
Alex Morgan and Servando Carrasco for the win.

Incidentally, Morgan was nearly concussed and minutes later put the US back on top, 2-1.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Alex Morgan and Servando Carrasco for the win.

Incidentally, Morgan was nearly concussed and minutes later put the US back on top, 2-1.

I’ll take the pro bowl NFL tight end all day. I don’t need two soccer players.

My daughter has seen the Alex Morgan movie like 10 times, plays travel soccer - just walked in and I told her Morgan scored she said: “oh the world cup” and went back upstairs.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Guess I'm on the BY too much missed those articles. Seriously I looked up Rapinoe yesterday to see if she beat up a GF in the past and I saw a picture of her GF now, said that's Sue Bird. Missed that thread on Best Looking Women you can't have?

When Della Donne came out my friend (a cincy grad) texted me and said he was “contemplating joining the cloth”

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
England's equalizer disallowed at 67'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member