Megan Rapinoe? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Megan Rapinoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
England is about to take a penalty shot.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Yellow-Red Card for England. They are a player short for the last 4'+ and down by a goal.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Morgan just took a dive fit for the men's World Cup. Lost a tad of respect for her.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Just heard that the American keeper is from Trumbull.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Bridgeport played at Penn St
Commentator clearly said Trumbull. Close enough, I suppose. An ESPN announcer would have given credit to Happy Valley.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Any idea why?

The reports I read were that Christian Press was better equipped to deal with England's RB Bronze, who many think is the best player in the world. Rapinoe isn't strong on defense, and isn't very fast. Press is evidently our fastest player and a strong defender. Simply a tactical move.

It's not unique, in game two Alex Morgan sat after being the best player in game 1. The team is loaded on offense.

Reaction Score
It was posted on here a long time ago. Funniest thing I ever read on here was when someone posted in that thread that their offspring would be great athletes. I don't think they were kidding.

My significant other dated a future NFL player (Offensive lineman maybe?) a few years before she met me. He was a basketball player at her school before transferring and switching to football. I have discussed requesting an arrangement to get her pregnant, but she doesn't seem too interested.

My skinny, 5'10 20 in vertical isn't going to cut it genetically. She's got pretty solidly athletic genes, played d2 soccer, but is kind of short for making my kid a basketball player ( she's 5'4 ish). My progeny will NOT be soccer players.

I understand the offspring talk.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It’s always so interesting when athletes like her opine on politics and reveal themselves to be completely uninformed blowhards.

Count Hollywood in there as well.

The amount of ignorant self righteousness by anyone who can get tv time for something unrelated to politics is baffling.

Reaction Score
The reports I read were that Christian Press was better equipped to deal with England's RB Bronze, who many think is the best player in the world. Rapinoe isn't strong on defense, and isn't very fast. Press is evidently our fastest player and a strong defender. Simply a tactical move.

It's not unique, in game two Alex Morgan sat after being the best player in game 1. The team is loaded on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom