Meadors fired? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Meadors fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It says coaching is a bitch, not anything about coaching a bitch with a typo of "coachibg" for "coaching." In other words coaching is hard and often goes unrewarded.

Coaching is a profession and can be ubrewardedlike many careers. However, getting paid a nice, hefty salary at that level isn't completely "unrewarded." Boohoo, I get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach a game. Go work at McDonald's for a day at that salary. Now THAT is a "bitch."

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
If he meant Angel then he should really be blunt and just say it. Using the word "bitch" in his tweet is another interesting use of language.

You laid out a parallel where none existed. Clearly, you appeared to think it was a horrifying reference to who or what or else why mention it at all. :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I NEVER said I thought it was a reference to Angel!!! Can you people read? I simply think that it was a profoundly unprofessional tweet.
Geno thanks you for your concern and will take it under advisement.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You laid out a parallel where none existed. Clearly it was a horrifying reference to what and why mention it at all. :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

I didn't draw the parallel, but many assumed I had. I can't control where others go with their thought processes.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I didn't draw the parallel, but many assumed I had. I can't control where others go with their thought processes.
When everyone agrees but you it is usually you who are wrong.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
When everyone agrees but you it is usually you who are wrong.

Either that or everyone else is a Geno supporter.

Wbbfan1 couldn't even believe that Geno would send out a tweet with the word "bitch" in it.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Coaching is a profession and can be ubrewardedlike many careers. However, getting paid a nice, hefty salary at that level isn't completely "unrewarded." Boohoo, I get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to coach a game. Go work at McDonald's for a day at that salary. Now THAT is a "bitch."
If you work at a McDonalds QSR location and are not in high school, you have not taken the initiative to acquire the necessary job skills to be competitive in the marketplace. Not sympathetic.

Professional coaches have a rare and desired skill set for which they are indeed rewarded handsomely. Nevertheless, it can be a bitch. Two straight trips to the WNBA finals, and you're still out of a job the following year. That's rough.

Now, if we want to talk about people whose job is almost always a bitch and have a unique and highly sought after skill set, I'd go with an oncology doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom