Maybe We Needed Another Year Off | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Maybe We Needed Another Year Off

Reaction Score
It is easy to be a crybaby b#tch when your team loses ... and looks terrible. How do you respect yourself? I don't think I had any greater expectations than any ... and I actually had seen Fresno play and beat UCLA not long ago. I know the deep hole we are in ... and understand. Please: Don't go to games. Simple, But if you feel the need to be a lowlife funtionaire CT type who just moans while doing nothing ... waiting for your SSA. Go ahead. I respect Nostical ... and hope - for the families & longtime sufferers - that things turn this week. HC has to look better.

and while it is easy to point at Jack Zergiotis. My ire is at the OLine that we had great hopes for. We had no yards rushing with 2 good backs.

Reaction Score
and while it is easy to point at Jack Zergiotis. My ire is at the OLine that we had great hopes for. We had no yards rushing with 2 good backs.
it has been a long time between games. in my view, the sets at the line are unchanged from 2019 and the predictability of the play call was telegraphed all game long. Good coaches scout themselves and know how to call a game with the a desired result (ball control, run oriented) Without being so predictable. If I can look at the set and know it will be an inside run left or outside right, then something is wrong with how the game is being called. The OL certainly underperformed but the sets made it way too easy to call the right D for Fresno.

Reaction Score
It is easy to be a crybaby b#tch when your team loses ... and looks terrible. How do you respect yourself? I don't think I had any greater expectations than any ... and I actually had seen Fresno play and beat UCLA not long ago. I know the deep hole we are in ... and understand. Please: Don't go to games. Simple, But if you feel the need to be a lowlife funtionaire CT type who just moans while doing nothing ... waiting for your SSA. Go ahead. I respect Nostical ... and hope - for the families & longtime sufferers - that things turn this week. HC has to look better.

EDSALL CANADA UCLA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom