Maya Moore | The Boneyard

Maya Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I worry about it to. But she is anything but flighty.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I feel like that’d make for a good movie. Except the dude did end up doing it ala Primal Fear and she finds out and things get wild. Somebody make that and pay me for the idea.

Right right, and then she escapes him and assumes a new identify and hides in a small town until he tracks her down and then she escapes again and learns martial arts and then kicks his ass when he finds her again. Just riffing here. I think we got something.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I feel like that’d make for a good movie. Except the dude did end up doing it ala Primal Fear and she finds out and things get wild. Somebody make that and pay me for the idea.
Small quibble, only because I love the movie: there was never a question whether he did it in Primal Fear; the issue was whether he was insane.

Reaction Score
Small quibble, only because I love the movie: there was never a question whether he did it in Primal Fear; the issue was whether he was insane.
True true

Reaction Score
Right right, and then she escapes him and assumes a new identify and hides in a small town until he tracks her down and then she escapes again and learns martial arts and then kicks his ass when he finds her again. Just riffing here. I think we got something.

Then they remarry? Oh sorry that's the Young and the Restless.

Reaction Score
Yes, we know that is what happened. Why is that odd to you? Don’t you know anyone that married someone they knew at 18?

When did I say it was odd? I merely connected the dots that's the reason she skipped out on her career. She clearly wasn't just doing it for the beauty of the "cause". And that's fine. Good for her.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
When did I say it was odd? I merely connected the dots that's the reason she skipped out on her career. She clearly wasn't just doing it for the beauty of the "cause". And that's fine. Good for her.
Got it. Misunderstood.

Reaction Score
I've seen a lot of episodes on the ID Network that started like this. Forget the wrongful conviction thing, dude's been in jail for a long time and prison changes the best of men. I hope for the best, but this makes me nervous.

Reaction Score
It’s a nice story and hopefully it works out. Could be some tough sledding ahead for the Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom