Maya Moore | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maya Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Men doing a lot of time in prison or those who have done a lot of time in prison are absolutely amazing at getting women. Its a combination of learning manipulation tactics, having so much time to think and strategize, and the amount of reading that they do. There are guys in prison that have multiple women with good jobs and college degrees visiting them and sending them money, etc.

I'm not saying this guy manipulated Maya because it probably is real love cultivated from many hours of conversation and difficulties they went through together in the process...But if a guy in prison dedicates himself to getting a particular woman, he's getting that woman.

Reaction Score
Good to know of this upside.
Only upside if there are conjugal visits or if there is an end in sight to the sentence. Btw, really enjoy the skepticism on this board versus the unbridled enthusiasm on the Women’s board. I don’t necessarily agree with all of it, but it is far more entertaining here, and I’m certainly not here to learn anything.

Reaction Score
Separate from the whole prison thing, I always find it creepy/strange when an older person dates/has relations with someone they knew when they were an adult and the other person was a child (18 in this case, which is borderline). Nothing illegal about it, just find it strange for the older person to make that transition in their head from child to adult I want to have relations with.

Reaction Score
Separate from the whole prison thing, I always find it creepy/strange when an older person dates/has relations with someone they knew when they were an adult and the other person was a child (18 in this case, which is borderline). Nothing illegal about it, just find it strange for the older person to make that transition in their head from child to adult I want to have relations with.
True. He was probably thirsting over her for years.

Whole story just has a creepy, strange vibe to it.

Reaction Score
So, at what age between 18 and 31 does it become not creepy to comment on the horniness of someone's daughter on a public message board?
I'm ashamed I'm contributing to this conversation, but for some reason this made me think back to a friend who would confidently tell me that the acceptable minimum age for dating was half your age plus 7 (rounding up).

I would imagine there is a similar infallible logic to determining the creepiness age

Reaction Score
This thread gets weirder and weirder.

Reaction Score
Some of you guys (I'm really assuming this) sound like subscribers to People's mag or the National Enquirer.

The groom's found a good one and knows women like her are unicorns, and the bride found the love of her life. They both agree they want to spend forever together. That's how love works (at least at the onset). More importantly true love is the greatest power in the world, lets hope they keep it forever.

Its their business, wish them well in a UConn way and get ready for basketball.

Reaction Score
You got it, although at least the steak challenge doesn't have the creep factor of men opining on the horniness of a young woman.
Is that what we're doing??? I'm pointing out the risk of dating someone who was in prison for a long time. Strong risk of obsession on his part, especially if things start to sour in the relationship. I hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Is that what we're doing??? I'm pointing out the risk of dating someone who was in prison for a long time. Strong risk of obsession on his part, especially if things start to sour in the relationship. I hope I'm wrong.
Yes that's explicitly what someone did on the first page of the thread. It's strange but telling how some people continue to try and downplay what Maya Moore did

Reaction Score
You got it, although at least the steak challenge doesn't have the creep factor of men opining on the horniness of a young woman.

So, she's known him since she was a freshman at UConn, say 18 years old.
He's 38, she's 31, I believe. So there's a 7 year gap.

No. Nothing creepy about a 25 year old guy serving a 50 year sentence creeping up on an 18 yr old.

But I'm the bad guy.

Reaction Score
So, she's known him since she was a freshman at UConn, say 18 years old.
He's 38, she's 31, I believe. So there's a 7 year gap.

No. Nothing creepy about a 25 year old guy serving a 50 year sentence creeping up on an 18 yr old.

But I'm the bad guy.
He's 40.

Reaction Score
Men doing a lot of time in prison or those who have done a lot of time in prison are absolutely amazing at getting women. Its a combination of learning manipulation tactics, having so much time to think and strategize, and the amount of reading that they do. There are guys in prison that have multiple women with good jobs and college degrees visiting them and sending them money, etc.

I'm not saying this guy manipulated Maya because it probably is real love cultivated from many hours of conversation and difficulties they went through together in the process...But if a guy in prison dedicates himself to getting a particular woman, he's getting that woman.
Their families were good friends... it’s not like she read about him in the news and wanted a prison boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom