Maya Moore | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Maya Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
it’s not like she read about him in the news and wanted a prison boyfriend
Now THOSE people a freaking weird. Read about women sending nudie pics and love letters to that dude who annihilated his entire family, Chris Watts. Just don’t get it.

Reaction Score
Is that what we're doing??? I'm pointing out the risk of dating someone who was in prison for a long time. Strong risk of obsession on his part, especially if things start to sour in the relationship. I hope I'm wrong.
Some were; you weren't.

Reaction Score
Yeah I don't care about the prison or age thing. It's just a little misleading because it wasn't *just* out of the goodness of her heart. Idk if the media knew or not

Reaction Score
So, she's known him since she was a freshman at UConn, say 18 years old.
He's 38, she's 31, I believe. So there's a 7 year gap.

No. Nothing creepy about a 25 year old guy serving a 50 year sentence creeping up on an 18 yr old.

But I'm the bad guy.
I didn't say you were a bad guy, and I didn't comment on any of the discussion of the age difference or prison/non-prison relationship.

Reaction Score
This thread gets weirder and weirder.

So what you and the individuals who liked your post are saying is that you don’t think it’s strange that a person could know someone when they are a child and then want to marry them when they are an adult. That’s fine. I think it’s a little weird. Complete over exaggeration to say that It’s weird for me to say that. I would imagine if you polled the general population most would think this was strange. I never said it was wrong or illegal. Are you not allowed to have an opinion on this if it doesn’t fit what you think?

Reaction Score
Their families were good friends... it’s not like she read about him in the news and wanted a prison boyfriend

yeah, I didn’t know the background. I just know she did a tremendous job helping him out and is an absolute hero and angel.

But my comment is accurate about men (generally) who have spent many years in prison and how they have unrivaled success in be able to get the woman or women they want.

Reaction Score
This is low key a classic boneyard thread and I’m honored to have been a part of it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes, we know that is what happened. Why is that odd to you? Don’t you know anyone that married someone they knew at 18?
Mmmm. Kind of missing the whole incarceration part of that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is low key a classic boneyard thread and I’m honored to have been a part of it.
Your work isn’t done here until you get Jonathan Irons to the Big Texan for the 72 oz. Steak Challenge.

No time for patting yourself on the back until then.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Long time prisoners are also better at hooking up with men.

Sometimes I'm amazed at what I read here.

Reaction Score
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

This is not good for Maya no matter how you look at it. I thought she was smarter than this. It's a gran-slam for him. Gets out of jail marries a WNBA star with money !!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Another board I'm on has a separate "Golden Threads" board where the best all time threads get transferred to.

What would the Boneyard's Golden Threads board look like? Muppet's maker's epic post the morning of the start of our run in 2011, William Shea and his smart phones, Chief partying (or not) with Dre...I haven't read this steak thread yet, but it seems like it would be a good candidate.

Reaction Score
Another board I'm on has a separate "Golden Threads" board where the best all time threads get transferred to.

What would the Boneyard's Golden Threads board look like? Muppet's maker's epic post the morning of the start of our run in 2011, William Shea and his smart phones, Chief partying (or not) with Dre...I haven't read this steak thread yet, but it seems like it would be a good candidate.

Senhor Testiculo leads us to a title.
/thread

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
..But if a guy in prison dedicates himself to getting a particular woman, he's getting that woman.

Yeah, I’m going to guess that the success rate there is pretty close to zero.

Having a lot of time on your hands is great, but it’s not going to overcome some of the disadvantages of being in prison - the largest of which is the fact that you are in prison.

Reaction Score

Some Guy thread for sure
The non-critical tweets thread or w/e it was called on the conference realignment board

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Love potion.

Reaction Score
So, she's known him since she was a freshman at UConn, say 18 years old.
He's 38, she's 31, I believe. So there's a 7 year gap.

No. Nothing creepy about a 25 year old guy serving a 50 year sentence creeping up on an 18 yr old.

But I'm the bad guy.
You're a creep dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member