May I remind you ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

May I remind you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What exactly are Warde Manuel's accomplishments?

Specifically, events/situations he handled from Day 1 through the end.

Warde has handled women's basketball well? Lol, you can't be serious? Geno could have a monkey for an AD and reel off Final 4's and championships.

Warde has handled men's basketball well? Oh, like the time he wouldn't hire our Hall of Fame coach's hand picked replacement and beloved Husky Kevin Ollie?

What about the time after back to back 5-7 seasons compiled with a roster of NFL players, he bright everyone back. The fact DeLeone is still around is a joke.

Or how about that time he scheduled a P5 conference out of conference football game?

Or everytime a microphone is in his face he says something that angers the fan base.

I believe in UConn and I still think we have a fighting chance to make something of ourselves.

P and Manuel are not the men for the job.

Wrong!!

Some of these pieces were less strenuous ... but Warde Manual still carried them forward gracefully (*in contrast to his predecessor).

I HATED THE WAY KEVIN OLLIE came on board. In retrospect, it was absolutely an A grade. He proved himself. To Warde; to the Stakeholders of the University (including the President (more thoroughly ... I think she was smitten from the start) & the Board & the $$$); and to the Players; and to anyone. Kevin Ollie handled that tough situation with aplomb. And ... he could have been handed the job & a longterm contract. Warde did great. I changed my mind.

Geno? OK ... that's easy you say. But, I guarantee you ... and people here know ... that Geno was less than happy within the last few years. he is ready for a solid next half-decade. And, contrary to those macho fans who hate WBB, it will definitely benefit us.

Hockey? Largely underway when Manual arrived. But, it has been rolled out nicely with a great alliance with the State's governor. This is not easy to do ... and both Herbst & Manual has smoothly pushed it. The Big Question? Can we get to a on-campus arena ... and can it get funded.

Football? I was in favor of kicking PP out (and DeLeone is a mindboggling component). But, Manual probably did the right thing ... and what a consensus of UConn people thought was prudent. Push for change. Actually, a happy PP (even if he fails in 2013) can lead to a base in CT and the Northeast. We have LOTS of great Football minds that are around (mentioning Chip & Brian Kelly from NE ... and Philbin. There is bound to be a good fit for us; a Program builder) Groom someone to take this ... at a good age (*I say). Pasqualoni is just transition to something.

Do we need to walk through Men's Soccer & 16 other sports?

Fundraising ... a KEY element is far better (from what I am hearing).

So ... here is the Line in the Sand _____________________________________ You all don't like that he went to the USVI and saw our team play while the ACC was deliberating. You all don't like that he has made some innocuous remarks about being a member of a New Conference ... and that he is NOT out working the corridors of whereever you work for the next admission to a Big Power Conference.

Hmmm ... how does Warde compare to the toolbox that Oliver Luck and Darryl Gross and Tim Pernetti had? Timing? What are all our alternatives? YES ... for all intent ... we came from trailers!! That, IMHO, is the start of the discussion. Syracuse & BC have no better potential than us. We have just not fully blossomed after not being in FBS.

There are many that don't post as much any more. Because many of you have simply stated that the "FANBASE" is soured and things are awful. The Boneyard is wider than a handful of YOU. I think the State and the Stakeholders of this University are more sophisticated than where your opinion comes from. I know where this is going ... we just watched a large segment fo the Cuse Board angst for an invite for 8 years. UConn will get an opportunity ... because of Football and our potential Fanbase. We better hope Warde Manual is better than you think.

Reaction Score
Wrong!!

Some of these pieces were less strenuous ... but Warde Manual still carried them forward gracefully (*in contrast to his predecessor).

I HATED THE WAY KEVIN OLLIE came on board. In retrospect, it was absolutely an A grade. He proved himself. To Warde; to the Stakeholders of the University (including the President (more thoroughly ... I think she was smitten from the start) & the Board & the $); and to the Players; and to anyone. Kevin Ollie handled that tough situation with aplomb. And ... he could have been handed the job & a longterm contract. Warde did great. I changed my mind.

Geno? OK ... that's easy you say. But, I guarantee you ... and people here know ... that Geno was less than happy within the last few years. he is ready for a solid next half-decade. And, contrary to those macho fans who hate WBB, it will definitely benefit us.

Hockey? Largely underway when Manual arrived. But, it has been rolled out nicely with a great alliance with the State's governor. This is not easy to do ... and both Herbst & Manual has smoothly pushed it. The Big Question? Can we get to a on-campus arena ... and can it get funded.

Football? I was in favor of kicking PP out (and DeLeone is a mindboggling component). But, Manual probably did the right thing ... and what a consensus of UConn people thought was prudent. Push for change. Actually, a happy PP (even if he fails in 2013) can lead to a base in CT and the Northeast. We have LOTS of great Football minds that are around (mentioning Chip & Brian Kelly from NE ... and Philbin. There is bound to be a good fit for us; a Program builder) Groom someone to take this ... at a good age (*I say). Pasqualoni is just transition to something.

So ... here is the Line in the Sand _____________________________________ You all don't like that he went to the USVI and saw our team play while the ACC was deliberating. You all don't like that he has made some innocuous remarks about being a member of a New Conference ... and that he is NOT out working the corridors of whereever you work for the next admission to a Big Power Conference.

Hmmm ... how does Warde compare to the toolbox that Oliver Luck and Darryl Gross and Tim Pernetti had? Timing? What are all our alternatives? YES ... for all intent ... we came from trailers!! That, IMHO, is the start of the discussion. Syracuse & BC have no better potential than us. We have just not fully blossomed after not being in FBS.

There are many that don't post as much any more. Because many of you have simply stated that the "FANBASE" is soured and things are awful. The Boneyard is wider than a handful of YOU. I think the State and the Stakeholders of this University are more sophisticated than where your opinion comes from. I know where this is going ... we just watched a large segment fo the Cuse Board angst for an invite for 8 years. UConn will get an opportunity ... because of Football and our potential Fanbase. We better hope Warde Manual is better than you think.
That's complete nonsense. No toolbox? Really? Compared to Rutgers? which has had one embarrassing episode after another for decades? One failure after another for decades? Please. And Lousiville, which by every metric that supposedly mattered, academics, market, and the rest, is behind UConn, which by the way, had remarkable success in its 10 year football history. And didn't accept it when it was told UConn was penned in for the ACC spot but went out and built alliances and worked the disagreements and made the rounds of the media claining things that were sometimes outright falsehoods, sometimes nothing more than PR pieces and sometimes little more than oddities of life as facts. And did you even watch Oliver Luck? I doubt you did because if you had you'd have seen a guy who took every single opportunity to push his school for inclusion in a new league. Oliver Luck got turned down for the SEC. You didn't see him say, we're happy in the Big East. He took every single media opportunity to push for the Big 12. When he was challenged, he didn't go off to the Virgin islands to sit on the beach drinking little umbrella drinks, he fought back viciously. Oliver Luck, my gosh, people hated Oliver Luck for some ofthe things he did and said, but West virginia is in a power league. Everyone love Warde. But his school has been demoted to the kiddies table.
Pudge, you're a good guy, but I think you must have been hiding under a rock when this stuff was going on because some of the things you write are simply not based on reality...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
...and you base that on what? The press, heck even Jurich, had UConn "penned in" for the slot. People underestimate the impact that one person can have in a negotiation. A well prepared confident individual can make things happen. I can't say for sure that he would have been able to overcome BCUs and FSUs concerns but it certainly wasn't going to happen while he was sitting on the beach. I think that miss has hurt out perception publically far more than some imagine.

No, wait, hang on- the burden if proof is on those saying this had an influence to prove it did.

Prove it did. Prove it. They have phones and the internet in the USVI, plus realignment exists almost exclusively at the presidential level.

It's something said by people looking for a pound of flesh and upset about the situation. But it didn't matter. This is a major move for a conference with decades-long impact. UConn's measurement was not based on the AD being in an overseas territory.

Come off it.

Reaction Score
[quote="I can't say for sure that he would have been able to overcome BCUs and FSUs concerns but it certainly wasn't going to happen while he was sitting on the beach. I think that miss has hurt out perception publically far more than some imagine.

So you have no facts either. The fear of FSU bolting if they didn't get Louisville is what tipped the scales.[/quote]
And they were bolting where? That they wanted a football school is undisputed. But that they even had an offer to bolt is at best questionable. the idea that Texas and Oklahoma would have accepted Florida State is at best speculative and at worst one of those urban myths. But Jurich was able to work the system and take advantage of the splits within the ACC. Warde monitored the situation.

zls44

Reaction Score
So you have no facts either. The fear of FSU bolting if they didn't get Louisville is what tipped the scales.
And they were bolting where? That they wanted a football school is undisputed. But that they even had an offer to bolt is at best questionable. the idea that Texas and Oklahoma would have accepted Florida State is at best speculative and at worst one of those urban myths. But Jurich was able to work the system and take advantage of the splits within the ACC. Warde monitored the situation.[/quote]

Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level

zls44

Reaction Score
Hockey? Largely underway when Manual arrived.

The opposite is true. If anything, JH wanted to cut the sport.

Reaction Score
Yea, Freescooter!

Also consider this gents:

Jurich said UConn was "penned in" (obviously it was not indelible ink). Some say that he is tooting his own horn at the expense of Manuel. Do you really think that's the case? Jurich, by all accounts, is a hard-working, straight shooter. I believe him when he says he worked it hard during Thanksgiving week to change minds while Manuel was in the Virgin Islands. I don't think that Jurich would make himself out to look good at Manuel's expense. These are just the facts, as inconvenient as they may be for Manuel. Once Maryland announced, WM should have been on his horse paying personal homage to any and all Presidents and/or AD's that would listen. Granted we would prefer the B1G, but compared to the gulag we are stuck in, the ACC looks like heaven. Manuel simply has not been proactive and has not shown the sense of urgency needed at this critical time.

He has to understand that, first and foremost, conference affiliation matters big time and we are in dire straights right now.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
And they were bolting where? That they wanted a football school is undisputed. But that they even had an offer to bolt is at best questionable. the idea that Texas and Oklahoma would have accepted Florida State is at best speculative and at worst one of those urban myths. But Jurich was able to work the system and take advantage of the splits within the ACC. Warde monitored the situation.

Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level[/quote]

So, Oliver Luck had nothing to do with WVU going to the Big12?

zls44

Reaction Score
Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level Realignment is done at the presidential level

So, Oliver Luck had nothing to do with WVU going to the Big12?[/quote]

The Big XII was desperate for an addition that was good in football and didn't care about being Texas' b**ch. It didn't matter if WVU's AD was Oliver Luck or Daffy Duck, winning several BCS games was why they got in.

Reaction Score
Wrong!!

I HATED THE WAY KEVIN OLLIE came on board. In retrospect, it was absolutely an A grade. He proved himself. To Warde; to the Stakeholders of the University (including the President (more thoroughly ... I think she was smitten from the start) & the Board & the $); and to the Players; and to anyone. Kevin Ollie handled that tough situation with aplomb. And ... he could have been handed the job & a longterm contract. Warde did great. I changed my mind.

And while we're at it, Let's address this Louisville football juggernaut idea, eh?
Past 5 years overall: UL 34-29 UConn 34-29
Head to head: UConn 3 wins UL 2 wins
Bowls: UConn 3 bowls, 1 BCS UL 3 Bowls 1BCS
Attendance: Ave capacity/%Capacity 2008 C 39.6/98 L 39.6/72
2009 C 38.3/95 L 32.4/58
2010 C 38.2/95 L 50.6/92
2011 C 36.6/91 L 48.5/88
2012 C 34.6/88 L 49.9/90
5 year ave:C 37.7/94 L 44.2/80
About th eonly place they beat us is length of years in D1 football, though for most of that Louisville was an also ran, and stadium capacity, which is sort of a silly measure when you consider that well, they have never come near to filling that capacity. Last year they had a "breakout season" at 11-2 but they lost to both UConn and Syracuse and among those 11 wins were Missouri State and Florida international and Southern Mississippi. this whole myth about the great Louisville football tradition is based on a 4 year stretch while Petrino was at the helm. Before that they were generally ordinary. Every now and again they had a very good season but they were hardly palying a top 25 schedule over that period either. yet, while Warde monitored, Jurich built this myth that UL's football history was comparable to Alabama, nebraska and Notre Dame combined and nobody questioned it. You can bet your butt that Oliver Luck would have had WV been the other program under consideration. But Warde monitored the hell out of it.

When I say he had one job, that job was to protect the athletic programs. sure he has lots of other stuff, but that's all minor stuff compared to his biggest responsiblity. Saying he did a good job picking our a new logo, if you believe that, is like saying Aaron Hernandez always called his mother on her birthday. Its nice but it pales in comparison to the big screwup.

Reaction Score
Oops, in the interest of accuracy, I need to correct my post on Louisville. PapaJohn Stadium capacity was 42,000 up to the 2008 season and the expansion wasn't completed until 2010. So in 2008 they played at 94% capacity. If you go further back and look at attendance, they were virtually identical with UConn when Rentschler Field opened until the expansion came on line in 2010. Interesting to note that for all the blather about their popularity and stadium expansion, they have had exactly 3 sell outs since 2010. One was the 2010 stadium opener against in-state rival Kentucky. One other was against Kentucky last year and one was Cincinatti also the first year of the expansion. Of course nobody on ESPN ever asked Jurich or the Florida State folks about this, and Warde was too busy monitoring like a ba$tard to think to bring it up.

Reaction Score
Realignment may be done at the presidential level but the AD plays a key advisory role.
Ward's perception is tarred with the failure just a Herbst's leadership is. Right or wrong have zero to do with perception.
Did they do the following:

1. Identify the objections to acceptance
ie Football strenght past bad blood etc. Stadium size.

2 Develop a plan to counter objections
make that plan known to the objectors
apoligize if necessary. Use commonalty if you can
exploit hockey east ties with BC.
Explain the benifits to access to NY media in their battle with SC and UF. With Syracuse and UConn you have something the SEC can't give you.

3. Maintain contact with potentials allies within the conference
a. work with them to develop talking points to counter objections.
b. Point out to our allies the things that are important to them like academics which seperate us from our competition.
c. assure them that post JC we will maintain our basketball power.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
. Once Maryland announced, WM should have been on his horse paying personal homage to any and all Presidents and/or AD's that would listen. Granted we would prefer the B1G, but compared to the gulag we are stuck in, the ACC looks like heaven. Manuel simply has not been proactive and has not shown the sense of urgency needed at this critical time.

He has to understand that, first and foremost, conference affiliation matters big time and we are in dire straights right now.
Again... the idea that Warde was not on the phone at this time to ACC and B1G contacts is an assumption based on the outcome. We know Herbst's office was calling Shalala at Miami through third parties (who wasn't interested in returning the call). We know there was contact with the Tobacco Road contingent who were pro-UConn. The narrative that Warde was sipping cocktails and not being proactive is based entirely on the fact that Louisville got the ticket and we didn't. If there was a mistake on UConn's part, it was overestimating Tobacco Road's political pull in the ACC and underestimating FSU (everybody and their mother knows BCU was against us).

Reaction Score
The AD's trip to the VI and lackadaisical attitude toward strengthening the football program has erased thirty years of progress for UConn. After the next year or two, money to fund athletics will be exhausted and things will only get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other members of the AAC get invites out and UConn continues left holding the bag as they monitor the situation.
Please. Thirty years of progress erased. Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?

Reaction Score
But Jurich was able to work the system and take advantage of the splits within the ACC. Warde monitored the situation.

What you fail to note is the athletic department revenue gap (perceived or real) and the fact that Jurich was @ Ville for 16 years and WM had been @ UConn for 8 months. And I don't want to hear the "Rockstar" press conference hyperbole.... Jurich is top 5 AD in country - WM is not.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
So, Oliver Luck had nothing to do with WVU going to the Big12?

The Big XII was desperate for an addition that was good in football and didn't care about being Texas' b**ch. It didn't matter if WVU's AD was Oliver Luck or Daffy Duck, winning several BCS games was why they got in.[/quote]

I think you're wrong and you think I'm wrong. We both don't have conclusive proof.

We do know that other ADs around the country busted their asses and sold their schools while Warde went to a women's basketball tournament and said well I'd pick us, but I'm biased.

Since the Fiesta Bowl we've been slaughtered in the court of public opinion due to our own futility.

Louisville sold themselves as being a football power in the same week we beat them, while we sat back and were content to do nothing at a women's basketball tournament.

Reaction Score
Again... the idea that Warde was not on the phone at this time to ACC and B1G contacts is an assumption based on the outcome. We know Herbst's office was calling Shalala at Miami through third parties (who wasn't interested in returning the call). We know there was contact with the Tobacco Road contingent who were pro-UConn. The narrative that Warde was sipping cocktails and not being proactive is based entirely on the fact that Louisville got the ticket and we didn't. If there was a mistake on UConn's part, it was overestimating Tobacco Road's political pull in the ACC and underestimating FSU (everybody and their mother knows BCU was against us).

The first rule of running for political office (or trying to get into any organization) is you must personally ask people to vote for you. Did he do at least that? I don't think so. Did he personally confront his buddy at BCU to ask for their support? I don't think so. It was at a time when we should have pulled out all stops and I just don't think we did. Many may say it would not have mattered - really? Isn't that speculative? Maybe it would not have mattered, but I would sure fell better about it if he asked one and all to support us.

Moving along, WM is probably with us for a while. In view of that, I hope a lesson can be learned and he gets it now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No, wait, hang on- the burden if proof is on those saying this had an influence to prove it did.

Prove it did. Prove it. They have phones and the internet in the USVI, plus realignment exists almost exclusively at the presidential level.

It's something said by people looking for a pound of flesh and upset about the situation. But it didn't matter. This is a major move for a conference with decades-long impact. UConn's measurement was not based on the AD being in an overseas territory.

Come off it.
Uh no Perry Mason, it isn't. When you make statements like "This had no- and when I say no, I mean absolutely NO- impact on conference realignment whatsoever. It's anger, not fact." You ought to be able to back them up with facts if you want people to find you credible. You can't, apparently, so now we know that even you say "no- and when I say no, I mean absolutely NO-" you are still talking out your butt. Thanks for the clarification.

Reaction Score
What you fail to note is the athletic department revenue gap (perceived or real) and the fact that Jurich was @ Ville for 16 years and WM had been @ UConn for 8 months. And I don't want to hear the "Rockstar" press conference hyperbole.... Jurich is top 5 AD in country - WM is not.
That doesn't matter. It really does not. Just like it doesn't matter whether whether he worked the phones from the Islands or he sat on the beach reading Harlequin romances. While Jurich and Pitino were showing up on ESPN so often they qualified for the retirement plan, Warde did exactly zero to counter the perception. Contrast that to what Luck did when Louisville started making noise about taking the Big 12 spot from West Virginia. He publicly challenged them. He threw up results, history, mud, even made fun of them in public, everything UConn did not do. It was primarily Warde's job to get this done and he failed miserably. And what's worse, he looked weak , lost and ineffective while failing. Look, I love college hockey and I am thrilled that UConn will be joining Hockey East in another year. Great job. But really, I know that compared to being locked out of the major power conferences, that's like winning a tiddly winks title in 3rd grade compared to the BCS championship. Maybe in the next 10 years we win a national championship in men's hockey. But I'd say its likely that in the next 10 years both our football program and our basketball program will be significantly reduced in stature. Not a trade I would make. And 10 years form now, when Warde is a distant memory (I hope) we'll still be suffering from the results of his ineptitude. And his legacy will be that he improved the APR of the basketball team and gave us a new logo. Just like his legacy at Buffalo.

Reaction Score
Jurich = 16 years & considered by many as one of the best in College Sports; Pitino = a big loudmout (*zipper down) is someone that everyone will take their call. And, we had a Calhoun who was weakened in rep due to a few years of NCAA shots; a NEW Kevin Ollie; and a new AD that was at Buffalo.

You better hope this is not what the criteria & ultimate decision gets made on in college.

It's NOT. And, I don't think it was because BC blackballed us (or SU). Though, it is clear ... they were NOT our allies as they should have been. (destroy them)

Enough leaked ... we know that the tide was Football reputation. Looking at ULouisville's record v UConn's record (and inclusive of attendance) won't do it. If you have been to Louisville, you know that we pale in contrast. And Charlie Strong etc ... we had bad timing.

pj

Reaction Score

I'm agnostic on Warde Manuel and Susan Herbst - I'm just not privy to information needed to judge them - but if this was the extent of UConn's lobbying with the ACC, it's a stunning indictment. You have to develop relationships with every power program at the AD and presidential level. They have to be cordial enough relationships that they'll take your call and be candid with you about where you stand and what you have to do. You don't go into the closing of a major deal having no personal relationship with the key decision-makers. If the only people we had a working relationship with were the Tobacco Road schools, then it's no wonder we weren't picked. Making no effort to build a relationship with the other schools, when our fate depends on their support, means we don't care about them and they wouldn't expect us to be a friend to them once we got in the club.

Reaction Score
Isn't the idea that WM (or others) did not ask for votes pretty speculative too?
Isn't the idea that WM (or others) did not ask for votes pretty speculative too?

Sure - but there was no real chatter about UConn's efforts in lobbying to get us in only about UConn's surprise and dismay when it wasn't selected. Does that mean there was not a vigorous effort undertaken? Not necessarily, but you would think that we would have heard about it - even if only idle chatter.

Reaction Score
Jurich = 16 years & considered by many as one of the best in College Sports; Pitino = a big loudmout (*zipper down) is someone that everyone will take their call. And, we had a Calhoun who was weakened in rep due to a few years of NCAA shots; a NEW Kevin Ollie; and a new AD that was at Buffalo.

You better hope this is not what the criteria & ultimate decision gets made on in college.

It's NOT. And, I don't think it was because BC blackballed us (or SU). Though, it is clear ... they were NOT our allies as they should have been. (destroy them)

Enough leaked ... we know that the tide was Football reputation. Looking at ULouisville's record v UConn's record (and inclusive of attendance) won't do it. If you have been to Louisville, you know that we pale in contrast. And Charlie Strong etc ... we had bad timing.
And that waswhat we should have been but did not counter...with facts, not perception. Charlie Strong my Aunt Harriet. he has had 1 good season. Before that he was 7-6, 7-6. Not a single soul bothered to look at the record and UConn did nothing to bring that record to the forefront. Over the past 5 years, we were both 34-29. Did you know that? From the crap that was floating around, I assumed that UL was much better. Attendance? They build 13000 seats that they didn't need. There best season in years last year, ranked in th etop 3 for a while and they had 1 sellout, in their home opener against their historic rival. They didn't even average 50,000 per game. if you read the crap floating around, you'd have thought they had 80,000 in their 55k stadium. They might have drawn more htna UConn, but Michigan they ain't, that's for sure. And again, not a soul from UConn called them on it. They bragged about getting to the Final Four in Womens basketball. Bragged about it. Not once did Warde send out a press release and say, "Huh, if UConn only gets to the Final Four we consider the season a failure." They bragged about getting to the Final Four in Mens basketball. Bragged about it. Again, did Warde publicly ridicule them by pointing out that UConn had won 3 national Championships over the same period where they were bragging about going to the Final Four twice? They claimed to have a 10 year plan to upgrade the University. Did Susan or Warde or somebody point out that $0 dollars had been committed to this ambitious plan and that when the 10 years are up, even if they did in fact go forward with the whole thing, they would still not be close to UConn in academic prestige? Nope to all of the above. But Warde monitored the bejeezuz out of the situation. No question about that. In fact, I found a rare picture of Warde and Susan in their monitoring sashes monitoring the heck out of something.
halloween+party+3e.jpg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Is this same argument going to go on until UConn gets into a P5 conference or Warde moves on or is fired? This gets rather old now. It is what it is and will not change for at least a year or two. Move on with blaming Warde folks....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer