May 2020 UCONN recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

May 2020 UCONN recruiting thread

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm sure it's mentioned on the non-UConn board but UConn target Talia Von Oelhoffen has committed to Oregon State.

That leaves the UConn 2021 target list mostly likely at:

Fudd, Iriafen, Hollingshead, and McPherson.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it's mentioned on the non-UConn board but UConn target Talia Von Oelhoffen has committed to Oregon State.

That leaves the UConn 2021 target list mostly likely at:

Fudd, Iriafen, Hollingshead, and McPherson.
Iriafen? So you're saying there's a chance? ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
SC announced
The school can't talks about recruits until they sign in Nov. or later. I'm taking this as a fait accompli, but HG hasn't picked it up yet.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
SC announced

Not true. A staff writer for SC's 247 site reported that the staff of another school that was recruiting Rivers told this writer that Rivers told the staff that she committed to SC. Again, the source of the information was the staff of an unnamed school that was recruiting Rivers. Rivers herself has not announced her commitment.

Reaction Score
Here's a Fudd highlight video that may have been posted already. Fudd's shot looks effortless. But I posted this for the clips near the end with Fudd playing defense. She has great footwork and exceptionally quick feet. Rare for a HS junior.

Reaction Score
Here's a Fudd highlight video that may have been posted already. Fudd's shot looks effortless. But I posted this for the clips near the end with Fudd playing defense. She has great footwork and exceptionally quick feet. Rare for a HS junior.

45 second mark is nice when she blows a kiss to the opponent's bench after the 3.

Reaction Score

I've heard the NCAA might try to ban a Bueckers/Fudd back court tandem for being completely unfair to the rest of WBB............;):)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

I've had the pleasure of seeing Azzi play in person 9x. The only players I've seen who shoot as well have 3 initials: EDD and KML. I think Azzi is now AZF.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I've had the pleasure of seeing Azzi play in person 9x. The only players I've seen who shoot as well have 3 initials: EDD and KML. I think Azzi is now AZF.
I have said before, if Azzi decides to play college basketball in Storrs, in about 5 years, she will be the answer to the question, “Who is the greatest shooter in the history of UConn WBB?” I have never seen a WBB player with a better jump shot from mid-range out beyond the 3-pt line, and she’s still in HS. Momma Fudd knows shooting, and she taught Azzi well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I have said before, if Azzi decides to play college basketball in Storrs, in about 5 years, she will be the answer to the question, “Who is the greatest shooter in the history of UConn WBB?” I have never seen a WBB player with a better jump shot from mid-range out beyond the 3-pt line, and she’s still in HS. Momma Fudd knows shooting, and she taught Azzi well.
As with EDD, free throws for Azzi are automatic points. She swishes most of them.

Reaction Score
I've heard from someone who doesn't really know anything that when AZF matriculates at Uconn she will only play volleyball not basketball but I personally doubt it.

Reaction Score
I've heard from someone who doesn't really know anything that when AZF matriculates at Uconn she will only play volleyball not basketball but I personally doubt it.

Then why are you repeating that nonsense here?

Reaction Score
Going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure it was an attempt at humor. Which I found fairly droll to be honest.
Thank you..lol..some people get it some don't..its all good...

Reaction Score

clearly a more athletic and versatile version of the great KML.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom