Marquette v Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I was all set to get caught up in this game when I remembered:

They are both 10-4.
To the best of my recollection, only one of them can lose, tonight.
We will not face either one of them again this season.
So it matters not which one loses.

And then I remembered that they are both on the short list for leaving the BE.
So it matters not which one wins.

And, that the BE dis-invited us from playing at MSG in March....
So it matters not that they are even on ESPN.

So...Texas Tech and K State it is....

And the Big East can Bite me!

(BTW...I hereby declare this to be Bite-Me Monday)

Reaction Score
If cuse blows this they are in a world of ... Very tough closing schedule

Reaction Score
I can barely watch any game that UConn's not involved with these days, as pretty much every school, conference and network has pissed me off at this point. I keep trying to figure out a way for no one to win the tourney this year.

Kentucky makes in into the tournament, they magically get a DISCUSTING walk-on. They win it all. Turns out the player was an overseas professional, so they vacate the win (in that case would the winner be runner up? Or would there be no winner at all?)

I thought about saying that this should happen to cuse, but lets face it, they'll be out in two games no matter what.

Reaction Score
You don't have to worry about it. Doesn't look like the Orange are going to get another big hoop tonight.

caw

Reaction Score
If UConn is going to have a shot at the BE regular season a Cuse loss helps here because Cuse has the best shot at beating Gtown and UL

Reaction Score
Too bad- oh wait- hahahahaha. Quse can bite me- not that they were going anywhere in the NCAAs anyway.

PE-TOOWEY! I spit on them.

Reaction Score
I know Carter-Williams is 6'6" but does that really make up for the fact that he's a turnover machine who can't shoot?
it boggles my mind why the media hypes him so much, I have no doubt he will be a bust

Reaction Score
I can say I dont care who wins when I watch these games. But I turn it on and start watching and I am actively rooting for Cuse to lose.....and they are not disappointing. So you know all those times a lot of their fans said "well, wait til JC retires..." So, they are going to magically maintain or get better when Mike freaking Hopkins takes over? Their clock is ticking. Time to go look at their message board implode.

Reaction Score
it boggles my mind why the media hypes him so much, I have no doubt he will be a bust
i defended MCW a few weeks ago. He showed flashes of great play earlier in the year, but his recent play basically shows the lack of player development cuse is known for. He has also been incredibly disappointing in their biggest games. I'm pretty sure he will be a lottery pick this year, but I will not bet on any NBA success.

Reaction Score
:D.......how did the Orange do tonight docsu (you suck!!)?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

Reaction Score
It's pretty commical that those losers predicted we would be awful this year and fade into irrelevance. Well, they now have the same amount of losses in the Big East as us.

Also, for people who thought somes of us can be too harsh on our players after a loss, go check out their borad....

Reaction Score
I can say I dont care who wins when I watch these games. But I turn it on and start watching and I am actively rooting for Cuse to lose.....and they are not disappointing. So you know all those times a lot of their fans said "well, wait til JC retires..." So, they are going to magically maintain or get better when Mike freaking Hopkins takes over? Their clock is ticking. Time to go look at their message board implode.

Hell no I ain't goin over there!! Don't want any Orange kooties thank you very much. I do, however, share in your joy watching them get kicked by anyone and everyone on their way out the door. And, of course, with each cuse loss, we get the exquisite entertainment that Boeheim whining always provides. ;)

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE HOYAS!!!

Reaction Score
I hope Quse never wins another game- ever.
Hold that thought for now....we need them to beat Ville and maybe Gtown if Nova fails on doing so.

ND is also our last hope to beat MU. Otherwise SJ becomes our last hope

Of course this is all predicated on us running the table.

Reaction Score
Believe me, a taste of bile lingered in my mouth when I had to type about wanting Cuse to win. It just wasn't right....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyThief

Top Bottom