Marquette Postgame Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Marquette Postgame Thread

Reaction Score
I think what you've said more corroborates the "She's still a freshman and gets down on herself" theory or maybe perhaps, "She's still fighting a foot injury" theory, rather than the "She needs to be rested mind and body" theory.
Sorry for not including the original post. I was talking about AE and responding to posts that extolled her defense against Marquette. I saw just the opposite.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Looks like that was Kathy Auriemma celebrating with the team in the locker room at the end of the video.

Nice to see the team so joyful.
If KA is still involved behind the scenes, as she explained in the Shea video (when she tore ACL 2nd time), imagine the work and healing she's doing with the players.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice article in today’s Hartford Courant about Azzi Fudd and what she has meant to this team since her return from injury.

I recall a story in which Azzi was doubting herself a few years ago. Katie and Tim had to remind her that she was the best player on the floor. I think she chose the right program, because Geno and Paige will help Azzi develop more confidence.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Sorry for not including the original post. I was talking about AE and responding to posts that extolled her defense against Marquette. I saw just the opposite.
Got it.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Some thoughts on the Marquette game:
  • ' ' '
  • Once again, UConn appears to be plagued by missed layups. Some were tough shots with the off hand. Some were bunnies. But they were all shots you have to make in a tight game.
  • . . .
As a fan watching these missed opportunities its incredibly frustrating. I can just imagine what is going through Geno's mind!

Reaction Score
Misdirection .. Liv wasn't guarding Marotta .. are you implying that Liv isn't good on defense? ... WOW!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom