Marisa Moseley named head coach at her alma mater Boston University. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Marisa Moseley named head coach at her alma mater Boston University.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
UConn pays its assistants exceptionally well, and just about every one of them who left ended up with a head coaching gig. I have to believe there’s a couple hundred qualified young assistants polishing up their resume at this very minute.
But only one who coaches Haley Jones. Hahaaaa.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Now all those 2019, 2020 recruits she was recruiting will wind up at Boston College. Poor ol' UCONN. First Collier, then Z, and now Moseley. What's this old world turning to?

Reaction Score
Let us send her off properly by at least spelling her name correctly. That should not be arbitrary. Even when no disrespect is intended, in the main! Unnecessary annoyance.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
No speculating school is still in session
images

Reaction Score
I would love to see Jamelle back. She would be the ideal candidate, proven recruiter with head coaching experience and a huge part of program history. I bet if she wants the position it's hers.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Congrats to Marisa. All the best in your new position.

Reaction Score
Nobody thinks Carla Berube would be a good fit? She probably wouldn't take it and they apparently have a candidate in mind, but she has proven she can coach.

On a personal note, before transferring to UConn, I spent my first two years of college at BU. It's a great place to be for many reasons. It's a fun city with much happening all the time, for one. She'll knows it and probably loves it there.

Marisa is great and I would have loved for her and Shea to have become co-head coaches when Geno is done.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

All kidding aside, this whole program and family concept that Geno and CD have created all these years is what makes me follow this program and to see the jubilance on all their faces to celebrate Marisa's new gig is awesome. We all probably need to enjoy the journey more and not the destination as the sole end-all-be-all component as watching the team, interacting/conversing with all you BYers is the participation required to make life worth enjoying. Thank you Geno, CD and the rest of the program including all the BYers out there!!!! :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled commentary...is it me or does Geno look a bit run down/tired? CD and Marisa look great and Shea for her condition looks very good. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
All kidding aside, this whole program and family concept that Geno and CD have created all these years is what makes me follow this program and to see the jubilance on all their faces to celebrate Marisa's new gig is awesome. We all probably need to enjoy the journey more and not the destination as the sole end-all-be-all component as watching the team, interacting/conversing with all you BYers is the participation required to make life worth enjoying. Thank you Geno, CD and the rest of the program including all the BYers out there!!!! :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled commentary...is it me or does Geno look a bit run down/tired? CD and Marisa look great and Shea for her condition looks very good. :rolleyes:

I've rarely seen a male coach over the age of 60 that doesn't look tired...................have you seen Coach K or Roy Williams lately?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom