Marisa Moseley named head coach at her alma mater Boston University. | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Marisa Moseley named head coach at her alma mater Boston University.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just putting this out there not sure if she was even a candidate but wouldn't the UVA, Minnesota, Pitt or BC jobs been a better opportunity for Marisa? BU is Marisa home but from a resources stand point BU can't touch any of those schools -just sayin?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see who Marissa hires as her assistants. Any guesses? I really hope she turns that program around in short order. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So, when is the BU vs UConn game scheduled? ;)

Soon I would suspect. To help give her program some immediate visibility and national exposure. :cool:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see who Marissa hires as her assistants. Any guesses? I really hope she turns that program around in short order. ;)
Salary wise BU is not in the same stratosphere as UCONN or the P5 for assistant coaches. That will surely limit the applicant.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just putting this out there not sure if she was even a candidate but wouldn't the UVA, Minnesota, Pitt or BC jobs been a better opportunity for Marisa? BU is Marisa home but from a resources stand point BU can't touch any of those schools -just sayin?
Those schools probably wanted someone with head coaching experience.

Reaction Score

That's why I said I did not think it was such a big step up for Marisa to take the HC job at BU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom