Marisa Moseley [merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marisa Moseley [merged thread]

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Watching the Badgers against NW tonight. The Uconn style of play is obvious. She is doing a terrific rebuilding job working with a tenth of the talent that is at UConn. They did a halftime feature on her and it reinforced what we already knew. She is a great leader and even better person.

In my opinion, she should be a candidate to replace Geno when he decides to step down.
The upward trend hasn't started at Wisconsin yet. Unless her recruiting class for next year is killer.

Reaction Score
Huge win for Wisconsin and Coach Moseley. Get the wins when you can. Now on to the Big Ten Tournament. I wish them well.
Coach Moseley's future recruiting will depend in some part on Wisconsin's performance in the Big Ten tournament. In many ways, she is at the same stage as Geno after his first few years at UConn. Team is getting better but still not great. Just as Geno got Lobo and the rest is history, Moseley needs a Top 10 big to compete. She has met expectations so far - will be interesting to see if she can get women's basketball up to the same level as men's football and basketball.

Reaction Score
Watching the Badgers against NW tonight. The Uconn style of play is obvious. She is doing a terrific rebuilding job working with a tenth of the talent that is at UConn. They did a halftime feature on her and it reinforced what we already knew. She is a great leader and even better person.

In my opinion, she should be a candidate to replace Geno when he decides to step down.
Yes i agree. I think that was when Uconn was at it's best with Marisa and Shea as assistants.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Yes i agree. I think that was when Uconn was at it's best with Marisa and Shea as assistants.
Assistants Shea and Marisa might have had a tiny bit of help from a few players named Tina Charles, Maya Moore, Breanna Stewart, Stef Dolson, Kia Nurse, Napheesa Collier, Gabby Williams, Katie Lou Samuelson, etc. Maybe even some of the Boneyard coaching staff could have found success with those players.

Reaction Score
If you can get someone who "thinks like Geno, recruits like Geno or acts like Geno", you grab them and you grab them fast!!!!

Probably not in the cards though. Right now, Berube has to be the top choice. If Lawson continues to have success and would be willing to leave Duke for UConn, she becomes #1. If Shea has massive success at Vandy, she becomes #1. If Shea falters and Lawson says no and Mosely has massive success then I think it becomes a tough choice between her and Berube.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
upset.jpg

Kat

Reaction Score
There are quite a few young coaches like Mosely out there. Sure, they don't get the top ten high school recruits but they will get good players, and that's where a good coach can develop players, Not everyone has to be a HS All-American in order to be a star in college.

Reaction Score
I'm very happy for Marisa and her Wisconsin players!
It's beautiful when the "light bulbs" go on!
A very impressive game!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom