March Madness (Other Games Thread) | Page 29 | The Boneyard

March Madness (Other Games Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Funny how every break seems to go the direction of the P5 teams, even when they are underdogs.

Reaction Score
Power 5 about to have 14 of the 16 Sweet 16 teams for those keeping score at home.

Huge huge calls against SFU, NIowa, and Xavier when the games were on the line.

Xavier finds a way to lose these games every year. They may be the biggest choke artists out there. They had total control of that game at the under 7.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Aggie player fell on his ass with the ball in his hands. THAT IS A F*$%ING TRAVEL.

I think I am done with this tournament.

Reaction Score
Power 5 about to have 14 of the 16 Sweet 16 teams for those keeping score at home.

Huge huge calls against SFU, NIowa, and Xavier when the games were on the line.

Xavier finds a way to lose these games every year. They may be the biggest choke artists out there. They had total control of that game at the under 7.

I don't agree that Xavier was getting calls though. I think Xavier was really fortunate with the refs. Some blown calls went against Wisky. I noted that Xavier was the higher seed. In all cases, the higher seed got some ref help.

Definitely don't agree with Jaker that the charge was undeserved. Looked like a charge to me, kid ran right into him. On the other side, an X player need the Wisky center as he was making a baseline move. Ref was right there and didn't call it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Kid missed two ffree throws then fouls... Jeez...

Reaction Score
This tournament sucks so bad. Xavier was one of the more likable teams left and they go down on a couple shots that there is no defense for.

duck*ing Notre Dame and Wisconsin are playing for a bid in the elite eight. duck* me.

I hope 'Nova wins the whole thing.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I've been screaming about bad refs all day, but I don't think you can blame the refs for UNI completely choking. Figure out how to break a press OR make some free throws OR run some offense. UNI does any of those 3 things and they win.

Reaction Score
Guess I don't feel so bad about Uconn losing the way they did.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Um, why is the letter the state of Florida begins with being blocked?

edit: seems that has been fixed.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I've been screaming about bad refs all day, but I don't think you can blame the refs for UNI completely choking. Figure out how to break a press OR make some free throws OR run some offense. UNI does any of those 3 things and they win.

Yeah, the word "Epic" is thrown around way too mach. But that was an "EPIC" meltdown by UNI. One for the ages.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Down by 12 with 0:44 left... see, UConn could've pulled out the game last night if they just tried :rolleyes:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
It's a lot harder to make the Sweet 16 when you aren't play a 14 seed (Georgia State) or a 15 seed (Lehigh), huh? duckK Xavier.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

On the last possession, down 3, there was not a single UNI player behind the 3 point line, and Morgan takes a 15 foot turnaround jumper that is absurdly long. What was the plan there?

I have probably watched my last college basketball game of the year.

It is hard to be optimistic about the situation of any program outside of the P5 watching this tournament.

Reaction Score
On the last possession, down 3, there was not a single UNI player behind the 3 point line, and Morgan takes a 15 foot turnaround jumper that is absurdly long. What was the plan there?

I have probably watched my last college basketball game of the year.

It is hard to be optimistic about the situation of any program outside of the P5 watching this tournament.
What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99