March Madness (Other Games Thread) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

March Madness (Other Games Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dberry is a bucket , get him the ball at all costs

Reaction Score
Deberry's getting hacked, too, and the refs are actually calling it. That helps, since Saint Joe's has no real post defender.

Reaction Score
Cinci vs St Joes a great game so far. I am rooting for Cinci hard. We need to give some love to our conference mates! Michigan up big at the half on ND.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Northern Iowa should be up 20. Thy are going to regret some of the open looks they gave Texas late in the half.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Chuckles just gave Xavier the kiss of death.

Reaction Score
I love Martelli's honesty.

"The one kid is bigger than he looks on tape. The others are smaller. We can handle them. We can't handle him"

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

"The one kid is bigger than he looks on tape. The others are smaller. We can handle them. We can't handle him"
Martelli is awesome. There's a reason he and Geno are so tight.

Reaction Score

Martelli is a character. Isn't he the one who said something when playing a much higher seed about their team having McDonald's All Americans and his team eating at McDonald's or something? Always struck me as a funny guy and yes, honest. A good coach too. You could definitely do worse.

caw

Reaction Score
So going by the discussed in another thread RPI, KPI, BPI, Sagarin, Kenpom and LRMC.

The majority of averages were within 2 seed lines of actual.

Wichita State got a -5, Gonzaga a -4, Vanderbilt a -4.

Utah got a +3, ND got a +3, USC got a +3 and Colorado got a +3. See a PAC12 pattern?

Add in Oregon State with a plus 5 or 6 and that's 4 overseeded PAC12 teams.

Quoting myself just to save time typing.

Three of five overseeded teams are out, and ND is down. Utah being the exception thus far.

Two of the three under seeded teams won. Vandy the exception (who was bolstered by good RPI).

Reaction Score
Barkley is such a clown . Switch to a zone? Cincy played a matchup zone the whole half ha. Also how about they get some analysts who are actually watching the game to discuss it at half , chuck admitted he wasn't even watching.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Martelli is a great coach.
Honestly think he's as good an in-game coach as there is in college hoops, save for Larry Brown.

May have been the best coach KO beat in that 2014 run. Definitely gave us the toughest game.
Yeah, in terms of a one-off, I'd put him up against Izzo, Donovan or Calipari any day.

Hoiberg & Wright are a cut below IMO.

Reaction Score
Barkley is such a clown . Switch to a zone? Cincy played a matchup zone the whole half ha. Also how about they get some analysts who are actually watching the game to discuss it at half , chuck admitted he wasn't even watching.
barkley-sleep.gif

Reaction Score
Didn't Kenny suggest it, though? Barkley just agreed.

Reaction Score
He knows way more about basketball than all of us but he sure doesn't act like it sometimes. He gets away with everything because he's hilarious.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Northern Iowa falling apart. Texas could blow this open if UNI doesn't figure out how to score.

Reaction Score
Didn't Kenny suggest it, though? Barkley just agreed.
Yeah they both were clueless . I'm guessing they were watching Michigan but what's the point of Kenny and Charles talking about a game they weren't even watching ? It's embarrassing

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Northern Iowa looks shell shocked. They look like they have already lost.

Reaction Score
Cincy's defense hasn't been that bad: St. Joe's just can't miss. Hands are in their face.

And then mental errors, like the Ellis interference, really ruin what little momentum they might generate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom