March 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread [merged] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

March 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/4

Jillian Hollingshead had 11 points and 14 rebounds as Holy Innocents won the Private Class A state title Wednesday.

Shay Bollin had 24 points, 14 rebounds, and 4 blocks to help Bridgewater-Raynham into a sectional final.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Shay Bollin after her big playoff semifinal. She has the kind of confident grit that Geno knows the program has been lacking lately.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Road Warrior and I made a last-minute decision to go to the Middletown game tonight. They beat Oakdale by 60-39 to win the sectional (?) championship. I think Saylor had 26 points and bunches of rebounds, blocks, assists, and steals. She's really good. Look for more in the Saylor Live and in Person thread.

Reaction Score
Then there's the seal, catch, and finish in the post in the second vid. Again, terrific post skills.

I well understand the excitement and anticipation regarding the arrival of Paige. I, too, am looking forward to her impact on the roster but the incoming recruit I am most interested in seeing is Aaliyah Edwards. A taller PG and PF is something that I believe will greatly enhance the line-up sooner rather than later.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I well understand the excitement and anticipation regarding the arrival of Paige. I, too, am looking forward to her impact on the roster but the incoming recruit I am most interested in seeing is Aaliyah Edwards. A taller PG and PF is something that I believe will greatly enhance the line-up sooner rather than later.

You won't find a bigger Edwards cheerleader than me. I wanted her at UConn for nearly a year. Her skill, athleticism, frame, IQ, and effort level will make her a star.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/5

Talia Von Oelhoffen was held to 15 points (4-13 FG) in Chiawana's state tourney loss today.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
3/5

Talia Von Oelhoffen was held to 15 points (4-13 FG) in Chiawana's state tourney loss today.

Recent history, the highest touted prospects have not been leading their teams to State Championships in Washington.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/4

Judea Watkins led Windward into the regional semis yesterday.

Watkins, just a freshman, scored 12 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter, coming up clutch when Windward needed her most.

“She has big-game blood,” Windward coach Vanessa Nygaard said. “She’s learning a lot. It’s easy to forget that she is still just a freshman and she makes errors, but she has got something special.”

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Hopkins 86 - Wayzata 76. Paige with some big plays and free throws down the stretch.

I only watched the last six minutes or so but the quality of play was extremely high for high school basketball. A lot of Division I talent on the floor.

Some of the Minnesota Timberwolves were in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom