Mama Steph | The Boneyard

Mama Steph

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thats big mama steph with the gold! 3x3 basketball is a ridiculous olympic sport…when are we adding wiffle ball and kick ball?
Don’t know about kickball but wiffleball is going to be a demonstration sport in Los Angeles

Reaction Score
Thats big mama steph with the gold! 3x3 basketball is a ridiculous olympic sport…when are we adding wiffle ball and kick ball?

Kinda ridiculous but fun to watch. I enjoyed it. Beats endless coverage of swimming and gymnastics every Summer Games.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It’s dumb and contrived, but fun.

Mama Steph? What an awful nickname. Is that an actual thing?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It’s dumb and contrived, but fun.

Mama Steph? What an awful nickname. Is that an actual thing?

Big Mama Stef is her thing, has been since UConn. Look up her IG or Twitter profile.

Reaction Score
Big Mama Stef is her thing, has been since UConn. Look up her IG or Twitter profile.

No I believe you. Good for her gold is a great thing no matter....

Someone mentioned spike ball. It’s just not a good game have no idea why anyone thinks it is. I was watching some kids play on the beach yesterday it has no rhythm and the least athletic kids have zero chance to enjoy. But that’s their fault lol.

Reaction Score

Someone mentioned spike ball. It’s just not a good game have no idea why anyone thinks it is. I was watching some kids play on the beach yesterday it has no rhythm and the least athletic kids have zero chance to enjoy. But that’s their fault lol.
It might not be fun to watch, but it’s a hell of a lot of fun to play.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

It’s a horrible nickname, no matter who thought of it.

Reaction Score

I was kidding about Spikeball. But you should watch the colleges that have teams. It's really cool to watch. It's on ESPN in the spring. There's skill and athletic ability. You're equating kids on the beach to top level athletes? Lol. I watched an 8 year old baseball game the other day. No way that should be a professional sport. :)

Reaction Score
I was kidding about Spikeball. But you should watch the colleges that have teams. It's really cool to watch. It's on ESPN in the spring. There's skill and athletic ability. You're equating kids on the beach to top level athletes? Lol. I watched an 8 year old baseball game the other day. No way that should be a professional sport. :)

No I saw the college games Ohio State was one of the very good teams But just for me not all that exciting Scoop I’m sure others find it fun.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If I had to choose between being known as Mama Steph or Fishy, I'd probably choose Mama Steph. :)
It would be the wrong choice.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
Mama Steph is successfully building her brand. I applaud her. Perhaps a chain of barbecue restaurants called "Mama Steph's barbecue?"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If I had to choose between being known as Mama Steph or Fishy, I'd probably choose Mama Steph. :)
Yeah but it’s not “Mama Steph” it’s “Big Mama Steph” The OP is conflating it with Westbrook whose nickname is “Mama E.”

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

If I had to be on a worldwide broadcast, I assure you that I would have put a lot more thought into it. I would have had an awesome nickname.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom