Makai Ashton Langford asks for Release | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Makai Ashton Langford asks for Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What can we do? I suspect he saw something in Vital that affected things. If Vital progresses that's 2 sophomores on the depth chart with one junior. Perhaps he wants an easier road to floor time. I can't blame him. Guards are not that much a concern for me at least this coming season.

This has nothing to do with backcourt crowding (which existed when he committed) or Vital's emergence.

Way too many people have blinders on right now . . .

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You guys are insane. The past year this board has been going bananas over MAL. When players were transferring out all I heard was that we'd be fine because MAL was coming in and Larrier will be back. Now MAL leaves and suddenly he sucks? The level of denial on this board is mind boggling

I assume you can prove that the same people said those two wildly inconsistent things?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What can we do? I suspect he saw something in Vital that affected things. If Vital progresses that's 2 sophomores on the depth chart with one junior. Perhaps he wants an easier road to floor time. I can't blame him. Guards are not that much a concern for me at least this coming season.
Other programs are signing McDAA's to be career bench guys, meanwhile our "lead" guards are getting scared off by Christian Vital? Right. Wake up guys.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
It is clear that KO has no problem fishing. Uses the right bait. Casts perfectly. Hooks the sonsabitches, too. Getting them on the boat is the weakness. They get here, hate it and leave. Or they commit, and regret it.

Enter Wicked Tuna to get the tuna on the boat.

Reaction Score
Pg wise we're fine he wants to dominate the ball and he'll be our 4th pg this year.. doesn't wanna wait his turn

Reaction Score
Tremont Waters, Daejon Davis, Jemarl Baker and Blake Harris are all 4 star guards who reopened their recruitment and Harris is visiting.

Class is no wrapped up yet
Class isn't wrapped up yet is an understatement, we need 3 more players.

Reaction Score
IMG_8447.JPG

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
And whaler thought I was a joker for telling folks to hang on. I would still keep that sentiment in mind. Things still a happening.
negatively or positively?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
And whaler thought I was a joker for telling folks to hang on. I would still keep that sentiment in mind. Things still a happening.
You can be wrong anytime now.

And let's set the timer on the posters lecturing everyone about how to feel about the direction of the program.

Reaction Score
You guys are insane. The past year this board has been going bananas over MAL. When players were transferring out all I heard was that we'd be fine because MAL was coming in and Larrier will be back. Now MAL leaves and suddenly he sucks? The level of denial on this board is mind boggling
A few of us have not been touting MAL as any savior or great player. It still sucks though, not at all a good look what's going on. The staff has their work cut out for them, Chillious needs to bring a couple studs in pronto.

Reaction Score
Seen him and Waters play and Waters is a straight beast. Lets hope we get in on him. Not knocking Mal at all, this hurts more because of everything else that happened this week than losing him.

Reaction Score
When is one of the "Horde" going to write an article about what is really going on at UConn? You usually see this when a head coach leaves or is fired. We had an assistant coach leave and we have had THREE players leave with possibly more on the way. What the heck is happening up there???

Reaction Score
Other programs are signing McDAA's to be career bench guys, meanwhile our "lead" guards are getting scared off by Christian Vital? Right. Wake up guys.
Not saying he was scared off, but if he can get floor time with less resistance that ain't a dumb decision by any means. If I were his father I would have him put that in consideration.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Well, I guess this is the cherry on top. Maybe if we beg and plead enough, Calhoun and Blaney will step in at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom