Makai Ashton Langford asks for Release | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Makai Ashton Langford asks for Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Forget about next year. We need Ollie to get it together now.

Reaction Score
If KO (and his remora Oz) were unaware of the situation, you can be assured that Chillious didn't know what he was walking into.
i hope oz quits the internet if all this crap happens/next domino falls. seriously. he's a bad look and can go screw

Reaction Score
I wonder if Chillious took the job thinking he might have a head coaching job if Ollie can't get it together next year?

Yeah, I speculated that in another thread. It's a great move for the present, but also a prudent move for the future and Chillious isn't dumb.

Reaction Score
Can you guys stop posting?
Sorry, upstater we are trying to make sense of this mass exodus. We are just as passionate as the UCONN fans who are 100% behind KO. We just see that there is a lot going on that could have huge ramifications for the program going forward.

Reaction Score
Do we have any proof that a certain someone is leaving? Other then someone removing uconn from there Twitter account and saying they want a home cooked meal. Are we jumping the gun?

Joe D (not a good source by any means) mentioned it. There have been other whispers from "plugged in" posters. Lets just hope that all of us in this thread end up getting trashed for our freak out in 6 months.

Reaction Score
Would that coach have a national championship and conference tourney championship?
Yes but this is really a rhetorical question. Zero percent chance he would be given this much slack from us.

Reaction Score
Sorry, upstater we are trying to make sense of this mass exodus. We are just as passionate as the UCONN fans who are 100% behind KO. We just see that there is a lot going on that could have huge ramifications for the program going forward.

It's not for my sake. Your posts are getting exponentially crazier.

Reaction Score
Yes but this is really a rhetorical question. Zero percent chance he would be given this much slack from us.

What slack though? I've seen more "fish rots from the head down" talk compared to "Ollie should be here forever" talk.

Reaction Score
If KO (and his remora Oz) were unaware of the situation, you can be assured that Chillious didn't know what he was walking into.
I don't believe OZ is all knowing as evident by what is happening. KO I'm sure was pretty honest with Chillous of the situation before he walked in. Of course none of us really don't know what is going on. All we know is KO better produce and soon or he will be out at UCONN. Just worried on how this is looking from the outside and how it will impact other potential recruits opinion of the program going forward.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Chillious took the job thinking he might have a head coaching job if Ollie can't get it together next year?

Edit: just want to say I like Ollie and think he's a good coach, and think we will come out of this okay as a program. But Chillious is a smart guy and this is a brutal business.
No, no, no, no, no, no...

Reaction Score
Just lock this thread already.

It is not a good idea to post while intoxicated and I am probably going to pretend I didn't participate in this thread tomorrow. As fishy often says, every thought does not need to be posted. Whoops.

Reaction Score
I don't believe OZ is all knowing as evident by what is happening. KO I'm sure was pretty honest with Chillous of the situation before he walked in. Of course none of us really don't know what is going on. All we know is KO better produce and soon or he will be out at UCONN. Just worried on how this is looking from the outside and how it will impact other potential recruits opinion of the program going forward.
Well no one knows everything. But hes batting like .999

Reaction Score
It is not a good idea to post while intoxicated and I am probably going to pretend I didn't participate in this thread tomorrow. As fishy often says, every thought does not need to be posted. Whoops.

All thoughts are good thoughts when you're hammered

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You might be on to something here.
No, they're not.

If the head coach is fired then the whole staff gets flushed. Calhoun retired and picked KO.

Something went down regarding the Miller/Chillious thing. I can't believe KO saw Miller as the weakest link and cut him loose. Something happened.

Reaction Score
Well no one knows everything. But hes batting like .999
He seems more disconnected then ever with the recent stuff going on. Not sure KO is really letting him know what is really going on which is probably a smart thing on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom