Mahomes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mahomes

Reaction Score
Hell of a game, Chiefs really need Eric Berry and Justin Houston back.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
imagine posting on here that this kid sucks. What a world we live in

Reaction Score
Just a reminder, John Dorsey drafted Mahomes. I think that's why Reid had him fired. He didn't want to share credit.
You probably are right. Dorsey is not getting credit for the pick now. He was before.

Reaction Score
Don't have a TV, so don't see NFL games but that Tyreke Hill WR is very fast. Incredible acceleration and speed. Freaking KC set up Mahomes for quick success.

Browns are lucky to get Dorsey.

Reaction Score
Some of the time I wonder how much of it is Mahomes and how much of it is scheme/personnel. Between Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hunt, etc., they have weapons out the ass. Not to mention, the o-line has been extremely good.

But he'll make a couple throws per game that are just from Mars, and that's enough for me to think he's the real deal. Just unreal arm talent, obviously he has a cannon, but to put it on the money from angles that would seem to disprove the laws of physics? Jeez, I think arm can be overrated at times in the NFL...but not that arm.

And yes it is the type of arm that occasionally will get him into trouble, which only makes him that much more fun to watch. The thing with Brady is even though he's the greatest of all time, he's boring. Would much rather watch Favre.

Reaction Score
He's not boring for Patriots fans. Only saw him live twice; man is a robot.
My brother is Jets fan and hates Brady and the Pats. Says Brady owes his whole career to Mo Lewis and the Jets.

I took him to a Jets/Pats game at Gillette and got there early. He was blown away by the amount of extra work Brady put in hours before the game. If Brady is underrated in any respect at this point it's probably how hard he works.

Reaction Score
Some of the time I wonder how much of it is Mahomes and how much of it is scheme/personnel. Between Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hunt, etc., they have weapons out the ass. Not to mention, the o-line has been extremely good.

But he'll make a couple throws per game that are just from Mars, and that's enough for me to think he's the real deal. Just unreal arm talent, obviously he has a cannon, but to put it on the money from angles that would seem to disprove the laws of physics? Jeez, I think arm can be overrated at times in the NFL...but not that arm.

And yes it is the type of arm that occasionally will get him into trouble, which only makes him that much more fun to watch. The thing with Brady is even though he's the greatest of all time, he's boring. Would much rather watch Favre.
The ball comes out of his hand like a cannon. It's really fun to watch him play

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Wish he would toss the rock Watkins (my fantasy team) every so often.

Reaction Score
Mahomes getting exposed tonight, his backyard Brett Favre style of play was gonna get exposed at some point. Pats were an easy pick tonight Chiefs weren't gonna go 16-0 anyways.

He got exposed as a special young Quarterback. And I am saying that as a Raiders Fan.

He got Belichicked in the first half, as all young QBs do against the Pats. Unlike most young QBs he bounced back in a big way. He balled bigly in the second half.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Very impressed. Telling that Brady sprinted across the field to seek out Mahomes after the game. He hardly ever does that. If he sprints anywhere, it's to the locker room after a game. He has Brady's respect and that's all I need to know.

Reaction Score
I'm a Pats fan and I had the Chiefs winning handedly before the game. After the new episode of Doctor Who was over I came back to a pleasant surprise of the Pats winning. One of the most fun games I've watched in recent memory

Reaction Score
This discussion misses the point.

In any era a QB doing this good so soon in his career would be remarkable. Mahomes just raised the bar.

Reaction Score
Well good run by the Titans but too much Mahomes, and the game was going Titans way for almost a quarter.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Showtime!!

As a Chiefs fan, im beyond excited.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Showtime!!

As a Chiefs fan, im beyond excited.
Actually pretty interested in this game. I had the Conference Championship on in the background doing a bunch of home chores, but without the 'Skins (surprise, surprise) or Patriots, I wasn't paying too much attention. I was rooting for the underdog on the AFC side and it would have been nice to the the Titans pull it out, but I think the smart play is the 'Niners.

Garoppolo has thrown the ball 27 times in the playoffs, the Niners have over 470 rushing yards, and Chiefs are 25th in rushing defense. It's not as if they can't win through the air either. Jimmy G has nearly 4,000 passing yards, and judging by the box scores only, KC seems pretty opportunistic.

Edit: Let me also mention that I am a sports wagering Mush.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom