Mack to VCU | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Mack to VCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Aww!!! What an insane asylum this has all become. I think the 50 pages of the Mack thread has done us all in. And after all that he picks Vcu.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It was a joke, but it's sad how that's become completely believable in today's recruiting game.
If you don't edit the made up tweet with a smiley face someone will believe it and start stalking recruits. Just saying.

Reaction Score
I'm talking about when he said Mack was committing 2 weeks ago. Stay out Fish!

Hey to quote a wise man. "Go duck yourself". I was wrong and wil be wrong regularly. A top tos reporter swore it was going to happen and an aau guy also heard it and passed it on to me. Things changed or I had bad info. I love recruiting but it sounds like you are emotionally invested which is bad. Block me and you will be fine..

Reaction Score
Probably not a good time to pass on that I have heard alot of pro Wisconsin buzz for stone..
Thanks for your info 99 it really is appreciated by most of us on the boneyard. If you do not mind me asking with all the buzz you have heard do you think that it is closer to a done deal that he is going to Wisconsin?

Reaction Score
Hey to quote a wise man. "Go duck yourself". I was wrong and wil be wrong regularly. A top tos reporter swore it was going to happen and an aau guy also heard it and passed it on to me. Things changed or I had bad info. I love recruiting but it sounds like you are emotionally invested which is bad. Block me and you will be fine..

Who's getting emotional 99 when you're the one saying "Go f off"? No need to get so worked up- I just questioned your inside scope that is off every single time. If you want me to block you, no problem. Just how do you do it? I click on every other profile I can ignore, but not yours

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
You people need to calm down. We won a national championship 7 months ago. We have a 4 star and a 5 star on the board and will more than likely only be losing 1 player for next year. We're in the best shape weve ever been in as a program. Have a drink or five.

Reaction Score
Who's getting emotional 99 when you're the one saying "Go f off"? No need to get so worked up- I just questioned your inside scope that is off every single time. If you want me to block you, no problem. Just how do you do it? I click on every other profile I can ignore, but not yours

Peace and love. Peace and love. ..I was trying to be sarcastic off what fishy said to you.. ...

Reaction Score
Thanks for your info 99 it really is appreciated by most of us on the boneyard. If you do not mind me asking with all the buzz you have heard do you think that it is closer to a done deal that he is going to Wisconsin?

No .. I heard we where way ahead. But it sounds like a coin flip

Reaction Score
No .. I heard we where way ahead. But it sounds like a coin flip

Ollie seemed optimistic 99 in his interview with Joe D. about good news in the next couple weeks regarding recruiting. Did you get a chance to hear the show?

Reaction Score
Are you really this dimwitted?

I’m trying to figure out where I can go and play right away,” Mack said. “I’ve got portfolios on every school and I know their players and who they’ve offered and who they are recruiting because I did a lot of research on that and I know where I can come in and fit in right away.

"the opportunity to put his stamp on the program -- especially offensively -- from Day 1 was very important"

"I can play and have an impact right away scoring"

Right away is not 2016 or 2017. Day 1 is not 2016 or 2017. We'll just agree to disagree on this one because it's clear there is no point to this back and forth.

So he plays more 2016, but not 2017, 2018, 2019. Remind me not to listen to you beyond 2016. In fact, I'll start now.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
lol uconn fans on reddit keep bringing up the boneyard and bashing the boneyard... then when mack committed to VCU, a VCU fan commented, "shout out to the boneyard"<3

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I really liked Mack. Sucks Cuz I think Ollie woukd get the most out of him but I think VCU isnt a bad choice either. I just saw him as a husky to remember ... On to the next one...

Reaction Score
As a freshman, he should get more minutes at VCU. But after that? I know Calhoun won't be here in 16-17 and I don't expect to see Hamilton as a junior at UConn.

Kids don't think that far ahead.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, VCU is a great pick if your primary selection criteria is to play right away. If you want a well paying professional career in basketball - UConn is the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom