Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
Still waters run deep. The Carpenter nails it again. Maybe DH is just playing poker with the BY.

Time for the BY to relax and enjoy the ride.

You guys are wasting too much energy on the wrong stuff. Have a good summer.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Confirmed
I know, no surprise but Confirmed nevertheless.
Update - see the press release.
By first week in May as Chief predicted. In fact first “business day”.

I’d like to take this opportunity to confirm Chief’s confirmation of the UConn Press Release!

Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Today's announcement confirms what my sources told me two weeks ago which I posted in what I can only guess is a now deleted thread.

My sources were solid and definitive that Hurley would announce a hire shortly after the job posting reached its closing date.

Reaction Score
We’ve had a sprinkling of good recruiting classes lately, but I don’t think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for a while.

Reaction Score
Isnt it a good thing the national guys get the scoops first? They’re important to keep on our side because they have a larger audience.

honestly the only thing the beat writers are good for are game previews and getting access to player interviews. Our own BY insiders provide us with all the scoops anyways

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Confirmed
I know, no surprise but Confirmed nevertheless.
Update - see the press release.
By first week in May as Chief predicted. In fact first “business day”.
I
@BigErnMcCracken I’d suggest logging out for the comedic value of this thread as well.
@BigErnMcCracken 's avatar foretold this years ago, but don't expect Chief to acknowledge that little tidbit. Some people have a funny relationship with giving, receiving, and sharing credit properly.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Are we getting a sharp shooter for next year?
Assistant coaches mean squat unless you have the correct blend of talent and fill in holes where needed
The clock is ticking

Welcome to UConn (again) Luke - now it's time to get to work, maybe DH was waiting until you arrived? What you got up your sleeve?
Quality hire in name value and a bit of a proven record, that's for sure
Quinnipiac, Post College, Xavier (1 season, Wagner, URI and Louisville - he's been around so he's seen, experienced a good deal

Reaction Score
We’ve had a sprinkling of good recruiting classes lately, but I don’t think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for a while.
by heavy do you mean clingan, flip, justice/rice, and floyd? by awhile do you mean next year?

Reaction Score
Do 19 year olds have any idea who Bill Murray is? ?
Do kids that love basketball watch Space Jam?

Additionally, is theChive still a thing around colleges? Bill was big for them for a while, might still be for all I know.

Reaction Score
Do 19 year olds have any idea who Bill Murray is? ?
idk how many 19 yo ball players relate to Wes Anderson films, which have been his main roles for the past 20+ years, but ghostbusters, caddyshack, groundhog day, scrooged, etc. had all been out for at least 10-15 years before i saw any and i still loved em as a teenager

Reaction Score
A few of thus also called this chief
I know, the usual black helicopter conspiracy crowd was split this time with me confirming either too fast or too slow - as the press release hit - as if I don’t have a day job. LOL
Bottom line it happen almost exactly like it was expected to and when Chief expected it. Of course, in reality this preceded the KFree thing.

Reaction Score
I’d like to take this opportunity to confirm Chief’s confirmation of the UConn Press Release!

Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC
Sorry but I had to actually confirm it was official and coming out in between doing by day job - and people got back to me fairly quickly but I got preoccupied with work and took awhile to read the texts and post the confirm.
Again, no conspiracy, black helicopters or secret code - just every day life multitasking and needing to do first what makes money.

Reaction Score
I know, the usual black helicopter conspiracy crowd was split this time with me confirming either too fast or too slow - as the press release hit - as if I don’t have a day job. LOL
Bottom line it happen almost exactly like it was expected to and when Chief expected it. Of course, in reality this preceded the KFree thing.
Wait. I thought you left. Took your ball and stomped off to TOS. When did you sneak back in? Wtf And where’s your pride slinking back?

Reaction Score
Wait. I thought you left. Took your ball and stomped off to TOS. When did you sneak back in? And where’s your pride slinking back?
Chief’s prediction track record puts another Big W in the books. Recruiters in staff to start May.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom